Trusted mobile detailer? | FerrariChat

Trusted mobile detailer?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by HoodyHoo, Sep 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HoodyHoo

HoodyHoo Rookie

Jul 5, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Nathan Thompson
    Hey guys

Any references for mobile detail in the north county San Diego area? Looking for someone that has experience with high end cars

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    I personally do not trust any. Even if they’re great, the nature of a mobile detail is for convenience and speed. Usually done in the sun and rushed. A true detail is indoors and takes a bit. If your car has full ppf that helps but I don’t know if I’d do mobile detail on my nice cars.

3. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Some of the best detailers are mobile, have no need to work in the sun, and are anything but rushed. In San Diego try D'Elegance Detailing.

4. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    I understand. I’m just thinking of the guys who come to corporate offices and power out a dozen cars in an hour. With dirty microfiber towels

5. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    D’elegance Detailing now also has a shop off of Mira Mesa blvd. 6650 Flanders Dr 92121

However he still does mobile details for his clients. He just comes to where I store my cars and works on them. Often times he takes several days to finish, but I just let him unload his stuff and set up in my warehouse and he works until they are finished.

He does require something like a garage or warehouse to work out of cause he doesn’t recommend working outside due to the elements. Otherwise he recommends taking it to his shop which is very nice! Super clean and professional.

Been through a lot of other detailers in the SoCal area and he’s the best and most certified detailer I’ve met.

evo+supra likes this.
  6. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    D’elegance Detailing definitely doesn’t do that. Usually they are working on 1 car for multiple days. Granted they aren’t the cheapest, but they are the best.

I recommend giving them a call or text 619-718-0031

evo+supra likes this.
  7. beng

beng Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2006
    RSF, California
    Full Name:
    Benjamin Galdston
    Call Ismael 760-703-7980. He is meticulous.

8. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    I've spoken with him and was impressed. I'm in Los Angeles so the logistics were a bit more of an issue but were I in your area you have an option that is well spoken of.... Search comments and you can read about some paint corrections he's done.

9. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    D'elegance Detailing has done my vehicles for years. He recently coated my brand new kitchen I had redone. I didn't know there was residential and industrial coatings too. Anyways I would give him a call or text and see what he can do for you. Good luck on your search.