Trustworthy Car Washes or Mobile Car wash/detailing services | FerrariChat

Trustworthy Car Washes or Mobile Car wash/detailing services

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Elizabeth B.J. Comer, Feb 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Elizabeth B.J. Comer

Feb 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Elizabeth Comer
    I live in San Diego near Mission Valley and would like to find a trustworthy car wash or mobile service to maintain my brand new Ferrari. So far, the car has been getting sponge baths. LOL Any suggestions?

2. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    I live in San Diego as well and the only person I trust for anything detail related is D'elegance Detailing 619-718-0031. He prefers texts. But if you call leave a voicemail. He has a shop and is also mobile.

evo+supra likes this.
  3. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    I agree with Prancinghorse. Best detailer I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He may not be the cheapest, but his work is second to none. And for me quality is always more important than cost. D'elegance Detailing ftw!

4. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Both users are actually a shill accounts for D'elegance Detailing and both have been banned. Judge for yourself if you want to do business with someone who behaves like this.

5. beng

beng Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2006
    RSF, California
    Full Name:
    Benjamin Galdston
    Elizabeth, I regularly use Ismael Padron. (760) 703-7980 He is mobile and has reliably maintained my 308, 997TT, and Cayenne Turbo for very reasonable rates.

Happy to provide more commentary if you wish.