Wanted - Trying to complete 430 tool kit | FerrariChat

Wanted Trying to complete 430 tool kit

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Texasrecurve, Oct 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Texasrecurve

Texasrecurve Karting

Oct 15, 2006
    Graham, Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney D. Mitchell
    Trying to complete my 430’s tool kit. I am looking for the large green 30 amp fuse. I found one on eBay but am not too keen on paying 20 bucks for shipping on a 1/4 ounce part. Hardheaded that way. Anyone have an extra one they would sell? Also, the red bag with the two little cotton gloves. BTW, what is the identity of the silver tool that’s between the small fuses and the pliers. I can’t tell from the blurry picture I have. I need it also. Thanks!

Rodney Mitchell
    Graham Texas

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I think any Auto is going to have the High Current 30A fuse, but looking at the complete kit for sale right above our discussion I can't tell what that small silver tool is either!

Those larger fuses are over in Stereo Section

3. Texasrecurve

Texasrecurve Karting

Oct 15, 2006
    Graham, Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney D. Mitchell
    Hey thanks Tex, yeah I can’t identify that tool either.

4. Jackson32

Jackson32 Rookie

May 29, 2017
    North Carolina, U.S
    Full Name:
    Jackie
    I looked at My toolkit and it does not have the small silver tool in question, nor is there a cut out in the foam for the tool. Now Im curious as to what it is for as well.