360 - Tubi from factory? | FerrariChat

360 Tubi from factory?

Discussion in '360/430' started by ferrarigts, Jul 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarigts

ferrarigts Rookie

Apr 28, 2015
    Illinois
    My 1999 has a Tubi. One dealer told me car came equipped that way from factory, that some 99's were outfitted that way. Another dealer told me no, exhaust had to have been changed at some point. I'm curious. List of options ordered on car does not mention exhaust. What y'all think?

2. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    After.

3. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
  4. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    As others have already stated, AFTER.

5. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Also all factory sports exhausts came with sport mapped engine ecus which improved performance with a free flowing exhaust fitted but also increased the point at which valves opened so as to pass noise emissions tests.

No factory cars came with Tubi systems from new, they either had stock backbox or CS style one (both valved).

6. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    I am always amused when members on this forum quote what their salesman or dealer said as gospel. Guys, they are car salesman and to many if it meant making a sale, they would tell you that it was personaly built by the Pope and blessed by a vision of the Virgin Mary.

7. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting

Jul 5, 2019
    PHX
    All Tubi Systems are installed after the fact. They do not come installed from the factory.

Need4Spd likes this.