360 - Tubi Headers | FerrariChat

360 Tubi Headers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Eggman, Sep 21, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eggman

Eggman Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Full Name:
    Mr. P
    Hello, all.

Recently I had my Tubi headers de-installed from my 2001 360 F1 Spider. They were installed by one of the previous owners, but mileage on them was less than 11,000 miles. They are in near mint condition and look practically brand new. I love the built-in heat shields; they look factory. I took them out due to potential emissions "sight inspection" issues here in California. I also deinstalled some 200 cell cats at the same time. I replaced with stock equipment. I kept the Tubi exhaust installed.

Anyhow, I am thinking about selling the headers. What is a fair market range for near-mint condition Tubi headers? How much are they going for new?

--> Link to Google Pictures of Actual Headers

Thank you in advance,
    Eggman

2. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
  3. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Just curious if you are going to sell the 200 cell cats as well. My car being a 99 has the no-pre cat/Challenge headers and I've got the CS exhaust bringing up the rear. Sure would like to get rid of those OEM cats but test pipes are too loud and I hard time justifying the price of new 200 cell cats.

4. Eggman

Eggman Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Full Name:
    Mr. P
    Hey, Ghostdiver. I'm afraid I don't have the cats anymore. Sorry! :(

5. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Not a problem...thinking I might just get creative with my TIG...

6. Yellow02Z06

Yellow02Z06 Karting

Nov 2, 2013
    Its so hard to get the manifolds off and headers in that I think you will need to pay someone to take them off your hands........Im kidding......sort of