tubi | Page 2 | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. soni348

soni348 Rookie

Jan 11, 2004

guys, i just went an heard the fuchs. damn it was nice. very fl type sound. i am dropping the car off today for the install. tubi is now not a choice. i will have to venture into something different. no venture no gain. my source is reliable and says to go with the fuchs. i will get the car back tomorrow and fill all in that want to know.
    aj

2. soni348

soni348 Rookie

Jan 11, 2004
    russ,
    your drug is what i need. i am going with the fuchs. it was just bad ass.
    i am in mia fl, and the fuchs is available today and the capristo is-well i would have to find one. do you have any insight on the fuchs. my car is about to leave for the install.
    aj

3. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts
  4. Russ Birch

Russ Birch Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Russ Birch
    Well, Heiko at HG Parts sell both the Fuchs and the Capristo and can ship either one of them to you from Germany in 1 week for less than you can buy them in the US.

You really need to talk to him, he is a square shooter and a heck of a guy, too.

I am up in Clearwater so if you want a ride, come on up!

Russ

5. soni348

soni348 Rookie

Jan 11, 2004
    Russ,
    Appreciate your input. I went with the Fuchs. I am very happy. Have you heard it on a 360? I would like to hear the Capristo one day. My friend with his 360/tubi, is so not happy. Even though the tubi is, I think good. Man my car is a little like the Stradle sound. Wicked.
    AJ
    My direct email is [email protected] give a email since were in FL. We will have to hook up one day.