Tutto Italiano Weekend | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Tutto Italiano Weekend

Discussion in 'New England' started by WILLIAM H, Jul 2, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    Armani does that because the btd told them they coudnt park the cars there

2. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    Armani does that because the btd told them they coudnt park the cars there.

3. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    sorry for the double post at sonsie they have the best pizza mozzarella with tomatoe very tasty will sonsie would be a great idea also.

4. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    pantentman i saw a f355 spyder and silver f430 there on saturday very strange they didnt let you park there.

5. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    strange deal at armani. Maybe they had some super exotics en route and thought the 360 was not as exciting.. :( The BTD is whack, valets have those spots for a reason. The only reason for a change is if Armani had a crack down due to double parking out front and blockage of traffic; the BTD might have told them to use the 3 valet spots for cars to pull into temporarily, to get them out of the way of the traffic flow/ emergency vehicles out on donut runs ;)

6. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    I will be bring my 1958 Alfa 1750 spyder.
    The judjes have asked for the car to be displayed with some other "special cars" near the entrance.
    I hope to see all my old Ferrari Chat friends and meet some of the new members of the NE group.
    David.

7. enzoformenh

enzoformenh Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    NH
    Full Name:
    Mike F
    I just sent in my registration. I love the park, the cars and meeting other club and FChat members but the event is so poorly run I almost decided not to go this year. Last year the judging was very inconsistent and the awards went to cars in the wrong class. Let’s hope it’s better this year and let’s hope for the same weather we had last year. If you’re walking past a red 89 328 GTB stop and say hello.

8. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    I missed last years show, the stewardship has changed since Neal took a break from it. Merrill Lynch sponsored it in 2005, not sure about 2006. I think 2004 was the first year for the red carpet prize ceremony up at the top of the hill :) that worked out well, except for a logjam of F cars that prevented me from pulling up in time for my little award plaque hehe

9. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    Going to miss it this year, actually not doing much of anything as Linda recovers from knee replacement surgery. Looks like she'll be getting around just in time to have the other knee done this September. I guess we'll see everyone in the Spring. We miss the events, but wanted to let everyone know we're still around!

10. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Hey Tom !

Both Linda and you were missed a couple of weekends ago at the annual gathering. Was hoping to see you at Tutto and jawing with you about the goings on in f1. Give Linda a big hug and a smooch for me. Sorry you folks can't make it.

Kenny

11. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    I'm going to try to be there.

I just hope i don't bump into Kenny. ;)

12. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    I'll be there with my 355 (red/tan F1 spider). It will be parked next to a yellow 550 (my cousin's). Hope to meet up fellow FChatters.

Theo