Tutto Today | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Tutto Today

Discussion in 'New England' started by Ray G, Aug 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    Yeah lets go up one Sunday Tim. Hey Rich let us know when you guys are getting together, I might even be open for the next meeting, and maybe you guys can come down for ours, who cares what part of the state anyone is from, It's all about F-cars baby !

2. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Was trying to think of a place in between - a location on a line anywhere from Boston west to Framingham. That way - every get's to drive 25 miles each instead of each group driving 50 miles each way. Starbucks? a hotel parking lot? Somewhere we could get coffee on a sunny Sunday morrning.

3. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    There's a Starbucks just west of Framingham on Route 9 - in the same plaza of Tomasso Trattoria and Panzano - VERY Ferrari-friendly locale.

4. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    +1

5. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    The challenge is exotic-friendly parking.

There's a Starbucks in the Sherwood Plaza mall on Route 9 eastbound in Framingham next to Dick's Sporting Goods. PLENTY of parking there on a Sunday morning.

I think there's a Rosie's Bakery in a strip mall on Route 9 westbound in Newton just east of the Chestnut Hill Mall - small lot, but should be plenty free on a Sunday AM. Coffee won't be killer, but the baked goods would be!

Not much at 95/9 or 95/16 that has any acceptable parking - except maybe the town lot behind Dunkin Donuts near Papa Razzi on 16 in Wellesley.

A great option might be Peet's in Wellesley center. There's a decent-sized lot (town? commuter rail?) right near it, and it's usually quite empty on Sunday morning.

FWIW,
    Doody.

6. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  7. ferrariguyma

ferrariguyma Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    #33 ferrariguyma, Aug 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    I got the highest award for any Countach there (nice way of saying I got second place) at the show and Mark (Zan) got first place for 12 cylinder Lambos. There was a category for 8 cylinder Lamborghini, but none showed up.

9. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Michael, Doody - Great suggestions - Who has been to Peet's in Wellesley, Starbucks in Natick at Sherwood Plaza, or the other Starbucks in the plaza with Tomasso Trattoria and Panzano? . Please offer your opinions on the best spot. Keep in mind this would be a Sunday AM get together and access to "coffee and..." would be nice. Thinking - get there 9-10 depart whenever.
    Over the years spent too much time in Portland and Seattle, so Peets would be a treat - might go there some time, just by myself - never knew there was one locally.

10. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Thanks Ray G - Both truly unique cars - Congatulations.

11. douging

douging Karting

Sep 8, 2005
    Lynn
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Nice to see the Museum got the proper steering wheel for the F2002. They had a generic Momo wheel on there a few weeks ago.

12. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    Starbucks ANYWHERE fits the bill - but Ferraris are often seen/parked at Tomassos and Panzano. Also, the parking lot is pretty clear in the AM, and right off of Rt.9. Entrance to the lot is managed via a traffic light. Plus, being alittle more WEST of Natick, is much more centrally located to us folks out by Worcester and beyond.

13. Xecution

Xecution Karting

Jun 20, 2007
    South Easton, MA
    Full Name:
    John J.
    Makes me no differance, I just wanna drive baby !!

14. glpellegrino

glpellegrino Karting

Oct 21, 2005
    Eastern Mass
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Rich - They awarded my Speciale 2nd place in the Mondial T/348 group.

I thought it was cute when they were feeling Ron's exhaust! I had to do a double take at first. I thought polishing my shift ball was going to be enough. Maybe if they checked my exhaust I would have won!

15. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Congratulations Greg - Glad you too something home.

16. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    Wow, thanks! Great pics! I wish there were more shows like this up here.

17. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    Great pictures i enjoyed them very much thanks for sharing!

18. vunico

vunico Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2007
    southern florida
    did anyone get pics of the white "50 alfa at the museum entrance? stunning!!

19. glpellegrino

glpellegrino Karting

Oct 21, 2005
    Eastern Mass
    Full Name:
    Greg
    #46 glpellegrino, Aug 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My son John took this panorama photo of the Ferrari paddock at Tutto

pm me for a link to a large version and a Quicktime vr version...cool stuff!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login