Twin turbo TR Dyno | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Twin turbo TR Dyno

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by allanlambo, Dec 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL! You are such a moron! Now i know why you are so easily impressed by Norwoods! lol

2. johnbob

johnbob Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    Oklahoma
    Allan, why not race from a free fall off of one the cliffs by the ocean, I am sure your Lambo would have a real chance at winning.
    Can't wait for your reply!

3. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    I hear you, Luke.
    BTW- an R1 is actually a Yamaha. But none the less, sometimes I do get suckered into argueing with this mindless dolt. I guess I should expect no more from someone who sells the most over priced, over rated Real Estate in the world- Timeshares. They sell for pennies on the dollar in the secondary market. In any case, notice how hes now trying to weasle out of beeing blasted by a motorcycle. It'll beat most any car, but he has a real problem eating crow. Now will be his chance. I suppose it's mearly a silly passtime on my behalf.
    BTW- Has anyone ever actually MET this assclown? I mean am I senselessly arguing with a teenager haveing a Walter Middy complex?

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOL! Buttmunch. Im trying to weasel out? Haha, bring your bike to Maui, and we can race.

As for what i do for a living, and make a VERY substantial income at, you know nothing about. See, because first off, the company i sell for, will not aloow you to sell your timeshare on the open market. Our company resells it for you,and takes 20%. If you know any other vacation investment in which people invested 20,000 two years ago, and can now sell for almost double, please feel free to let me know.

And yes, my job, is horrible. I work very few hours, get to live in some of the most beautiful places in the world, vacation for free in the worlds best resorts, and lets not forget the horrid income. Oh, yes, life is horrible. If only i could be driving a 1990 348 Turbo! LIFE WOULD BE GRAND!

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
  6. luke9583

luke9583 Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Detroit Michigan
    Full Name:
    Luke Wells
    i was refering to the attitudes not the bike :). I've been on an r1. Great bike :)

Holy poop. 27psi in the supra.

7. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
  8. luke9583

luke9583 Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Detroit Michigan
    Full Name:
    Luke Wells
    Allan, nice videos... dark, but are you suggesting that you could hang w/ this supra? What is your point?

9. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    My point is:
    A. First of all it is very possible that a car can beat a bike.
    B. The Supra may very well be faster than my car, there are plenty of them out there that are, but the Supra does not beat the bike by a nose, it beats it badly, and the Hayabusa is a faster bike than an R1.
    C. I have raced a Hayabusa in my car, and beaten it.

Take away a bikes off the line advantage, at speed, they are at a huge disadvantage.

On Racingflix, there is a video of a Viper Gts, with just a bolt on Supercharger package, racing a R1 off the line, both are virtually dead even.
    And now think of a 2490pd Porsche 930, making 850hp. It wrecked bikes.

10. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    As for could i hang with the Supra, im sure i could hang with it, in the end would it beat me, im sure it would. Its not an ordinary Supra, but my Diablo is not an ordinary Diablo either.

11. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Heres 348buttplug on his his R1:
    http://nicotine.golden.net/Movies/Yamaha%20R1%20Endo%20Crash%20(1).mpg

12. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    "Very nice! I think I see something hiding under there!"

yes...a little over 20psi of fun :)

13. 4sfed4

4sfed4 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    What type of blower are you running at that pressure?

14. 348 Turbo

348 Turbo Formula 3

Jul 17, 2002
    OK everyone. It looks like maybe we have a chance for assclownlambo to put up or shut up. The guys on the Sportbike Network have shown an interest. So, here ya go, lambchop!
    Here's the url:
    http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1576312#post1576312
    Just keep shooting your mouth off. They can close it.

15. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    Jeff, don't forget to tell them the Dioblo is not stock...150-200 of NOS will make it a very close race with a stock bike.

16. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
    "What type of blower are you running at that pressure?"

It's a screw type, a lysholm 2300 screw from whipple. They are good to about 30-35 psi in the wrong hands. I'm already spinnign it past it's redline, so no more boost for me. I'm setting up an intake for another guy for a 3300 on a 2v 308. That will clean 30 psi easily...and he's adding nos on top.

17. jack cambra

jack cambra Rookie

Jan 1, 2004
    Alright, sombody on labusas.org gave me the heads up on someone saying that they can beat a bike in a roll-on. Allanlambo if you don't know how to ride a bike than leavin from a dead stop will be a disadvantage for the bike, as wheelstands and tire spin will limit the average rider. My name is Jack Cambra Jr. and I live on Oahu and there is no way your car could beat my bike in any kind of race. It's a Zx-12 Kawasaki, a daily driven streetbike. I hear that you are putting up $5000, is this true? What are the conditions? How long is the strech of road, is it straight or does it have turns? Who holds the money? I say that we have a pace vehicle and when he peals off we go. I will ship the bike. Are we racing to a point or till the other person disapears. Two out of three and one man from my crew and one man from your crew calls. I will fly up without the bike to set up the details and make sure that you are for real. Do you have people taking sidebets as ther are a lot of people here that would be interested. You can contact me at: [email protected] or (808) 348-2233

18. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Hmm, now i go from racing an R1 to a Zx-12. Ok, whats done to the bike? If we do this we go from a 70mph roll, to say i dont know, 215mph, 220mph?

There is a 5mile stretch of highway on Maui. No turns etc.

What year Zx-12, what are the mods.

19. jack cambra

jack cambra Rookie

Jan 1, 2004
    You said that you raced Busas so you should have no problem with a ZX-12. What do you care what is done to the bike, your car is modded right, I could care less what is done to your car, let's race. My bike is modified. And believe me son your car ain't going to be anywhere near my bike long enough for anyone to hit 215-220 mph. You do know that there is a difference between quick and fast right? 70 mph roll on no problem, you do know that my bike is still in first gear at 70mph right? If you absolutly need to know what my bike has let me know. LET'S DO THIS!

20. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    If I had one I would, unfortunately, mine is dark blue.

Why don't u go check if that SV pinstripping is peeling off your car yet. If it is, you can go to Pep Boys to cherry that thing back up again.

21. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Listen up. I dont know who you are, nor do i care for that matter. If you read the posts, i said stock bike, or maybe a pipe and jet kit. Not like i said that my car could beat any bike no matter whats done to it.

Your bike, in order to run 8.50's @ 160 mph, has tons of work, Busas run 9.90's around 140 mph, big difference.

Ive got many a friend with many a bike, i do know what im talking about.

It would be like me, telling you to race my buddies 350rwhp turbo Zx-12, for 5,000.

22. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    LOl! Dark blue, better get your eyes checked. Oh, nice interior also. I wonder if when you trade your car in, theyll pay a premium for the color, or say the color HIGHLY detracts from the price?

23. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh, and about the gear, yes, i believe you would still be in first, i on the other hand would be just getting into 2nd.

24. jack cambra

jack cambra Rookie

Jan 1, 2004
    I'll race your friends 350 hp Zx-12 in a Drag Race, is he on Maui? I have Hawaii's fastest streetbike for 2 years running and if someone wants to contest that please let me know, i'm not afraid to race anybody. And just to let you know I have run 8.69 with a stock motor, lowered, 68" wheelbase, exhaust and a dry shot of NOS, I can ride!

25. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Have you ever seen blu chiaro? Or only read about it in magazines? Definitely dark blue.

Also Crema on Chiaro was the original color - Why would I expect a premium for it?

Maybe some nice pinstripping would be the way to go - I'll check with Manny and Moe first thing in the morning - Ok Jack?