UFC: Jackson vs Griffin SPOILER | Page 2 | FerrariChat

UFC: Jackson vs Griffin SPOILER

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PerryC07, Jul 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Don't kid yourself. This is actually a very dangerous match for Fedor. Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE Fedor fan. And I do believe P4P he is BETTER than Anderson Silva or whom ever... BUT, Styles make fights. Tim is EXCELLENT with his reach and has a great takedown defense. That's were Fedor was great against his opponents. Once Tim goes down... Game over for him. Just like Minatauro did. I just hope Fedor Looks REAL GOOD for the U.S. Fans. I would love to see him get WORLD recognition. Plus If he beats Tim, that will make Dana White eat ALL his words about Fedor being Over rated and so on. Can't Wait!!!!!

2. PerryC07

PerryC07 Karting
    BANNED

May 30, 2008
    Mobile, Al
    Full Name:
    Perry C
    Absolutely. However, Fedor can go toe to toe with the best. I was amazed by his abilities againist Cro Cop taking the hits he did and still boxing with him. Tim has been unused for a while now and I highly doubt he'll be ready for Fedor. That's just my take. I was right about Rampage, and Im hoping that it continues on this one.

Dana White talked **** about Fedor because he knew he was unattainable. What better way to get back at him? Now would Dana White step in the ring with him? No. That being said, I highly doubt its all hype. We shall see soon enough.

3. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen

4. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
  5. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    And one of the reasons Couture left the UFC because he could not fight Fedor...