ManLife - UKRAINE UPDATE 27 APRIL 2022 | FerrariChat

ManLife UKRAINE UPDATE 27 APRIL 2022

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by rob lay, Apr 28, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    myronx19 and rob lay like this.
  2. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    The seems to be a much different opinion of things throughout the world vs of what we hear in the news in the US.

Thomas Magnum likes this.
  3. Montblanc

Montblanc Rookie

Apr 8, 2012
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Rick
    How so? Can you give some examples? Just curious.

4. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Well, I have Ukrainians in my family. As well as some Russians. The Ukrainians have no problem admitting there is a fascist problem in their country. And the Russian side of the story is that Ukrainians have been attacking their border cities for years. When you listen to Russian news, it’s definite opposite perspective of US news. But after this covid crap, we got a first hand look at how corrupt and paid for our stations were. Funny how we saw all these sponsored by Pfizer programs, all paid through massive tax payer dollars. Al jeez era new and most in the Middle East have an entirely different take on it than the west. Even friends in Germany know that corruption going on in Ukraine. I’m not siding with either, they both are essentially ran by oligarchs and neither deserves to be in the respected positions.

5. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    #6 myronx19, May 16, 2022
    Last edited: May 16, 2022
    It exists - but it's far from a "problem". (see link) Russia has it's own far right/fascist element as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics_in_Ukraine#:~:text=In the 2019 Ukrainian parliamentary,to pass the 5% threshold.

Yes - there is... and? How would your friends in Germany know that corruption is going on in Ukraine and why is that relevant? ;) There is corruption in Russia as well. Hardly a reason to invade another country but Russia would be free to criticize.

>> According to Transparency International's 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index, (a scale of least to most corrupt nations), Ukraine ranked 122nd out of 180 countries in 2021, the second most corrupt in Europe, with Russia the most at 136.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ukraine

I'm on Ukraine's side - perhaps I'm biased as I'm of Ukrainian background. Слава Україні!!

6. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    My buddy does business in the Ukraine and has for some time. Auto industry.

and my fiancé’s family is Ukrainian but lives in Russia. So we have lots of friends on both sides. I know there is bs from both sides, the fact the US got involved goes to show it’s financial here as well as prior political motives.

WilyB likes this.