UL vs. UK Viewing Party | Page 2 | FerrariChat

UL vs. UK Viewing Party

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by indaville, Dec 23, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. It's frickin cold. I just was walking the dog and came across 2 guys, cleaning the snow off of a nearby pond. They are making it ready for a little hockey action. I was a little surprised, I didn't think ice on a pond had frozen that strong yet.

2. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    #27 DANCER308, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    Very Nice!

Hard to believe it's 31 yrs. old.

Like the rims too.

4. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    I like your painted roof. GTB look! Deep spoiler looks great too. We do many Indiana/Ky drives in the dry months. See you in the spring.

By the way, I thought from your screen name you might be an exotic dancer chick with a Ferrari.
    Sorry Dan!

5. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    #30 DANCER308, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I like your painted roof. GTB look! Deep spoiler looks great too. We do many Indiana/Ky drives in the dry months. See you in the spring.

By the way, I thought from your screen name you might be an exotic dancer chick with a Ferrari.
    Sorry Dan!

No, my wife and I are Ballroom dancers. We both enjoy it. We go dancing just about every week. Really helps the relationship stay alive. Check out the cool pose.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. indaville

indaville Formula 3

Oct 6, 2005
    Louisville, KY

Welcome Dan!

Where do you dance?? My wife and I want to learn.

Matt

7. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Matt,
    We go to a place called "I've Got Rhythm", corner of Bluegrass pkwy and Watterson Trail. www.godsballroom.com

Dan

8. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    The kind of dancing matt wants to do involves a brass pole and him in a skimpy outfit. :)