unable to list my Ferrari for sale, individual | FerrariChat

unable to list my Ferrari for sale, individual

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by GOODYES, Nov 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GOODYES

GOODYES Karting

Oct 7, 2017
    Barcelona, Spain (España)
    Full Name:
    Alejandro
    says

You have insufficient privileges to post here.

How to to resolve. I'm here for about or more than 1 year ago

2. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Need to purchase a silver subscription if I had to venture a guess.

3. GOODYES

GOODYES Karting

Oct 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Alejandro
    so, just to list my car for sale, as an individual, do I need to pay for that ?!

4. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Yes.

technom3 likes this.
  5. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Silver costs $15 (yeah, a lot of money to sell a Ferrari ;) ) and comes with a whole year's worth of membership, including multiple opportunities to list in FerrariAds.

technom3 likes this.
  6. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    From the link at the bottom of the page "Terms and Rules".

***Classified Ads***

Annual Ad limit: the number of ads an individual subscribed user is allowed to list in a calendar year is determined by their subscription class.
    • Rossa Subscribed = 3 car ads and 20 parts/items ads in the individual classified sections
    • Silver Subscribed = 1 car ad and 5 parts/items ads in the individual classified sections
    • Classified Subscribed = Unlimited car and parts/items ads in the commercial classified sections
    Individual vs Commercial Classified sections cross-posting

• Non-subscribers and Rossa/Silver Subscribed can reply to ads and contact sellers in either section
    • No sponsors, dealers, brokers, or any other commercial party may list ads in the individual classified sections
    • Sponsors & Classified Subscribed are allowed to respond to Wanted ads in the individual classified sections
    Daily Post limit: An individual subscribed user is allowed to post at most 1 new ad per day for any unique item offered for sale.
    • Duplicates/multiples of the same item or disparate items offered as a single lot at a lot price can be listed in a single ad. For example, 4 matching wheels, 10 of the same keychain, a small collection of Ferrari books for a lot price, are OK.
    • "Bumps" which are the use of non-meaningful posts such as: "bump", "still available", "great deal", "unique item", "anyone?", etc. are not permitted. Individual subscribed users are only allowed to bring their ads back to the main page by posting substantive new information, new pictures, or a meaningful change to a sale parameter, such as price or terms. For example by posting "Price reduced from $200 to $175", "Shipping and handling now at my expense", etc. Posting to bring your ad back up to the main page counts against the daily post limit.
    • Replying to questions or comments from interested parties does not count against the daily post limit.
    "Storefronts", where many different items are sold in 1 ad thread, will no longer be allowed. Each unique item must have its own thread.

General Rules and Guidelines

• Rossa/Silver ad subscriptions are intended for private users who have items for sale infrequently, small collections that they may sell off in bursts, or sometimes higher numbers that are low in value or of unique benefit to the collector/enthusiast community. Classified Subscribed ad subscriptions are intended for users who are operating commercially, whether it is their full time or part time business, have items for sale continuously or otherwise atypical volume, or operate in a manner intended to generate profit.
    • All commercial activity requires Sponsorship or Classified Subscription.
    • Moderators will ultimately decide if something is commercial or not.
    • Please see the Advert Posting Guidelines for information on creating an advert and controlling the thread status tags.
    • Asking price is required in order to list item for sale.
    • The sale or commission of any non-OEM item with trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise protected features is strictly prohibited. You may be asked to provide proof of permission/licenses to sell your items.
    • Commentary:
      • Anyone posting on an ad must be 1) asking a legitimate and relevant question; or 2) providing accurate, first-hand information on that specific car, item, or seller. All other commentary (negative or positive comments regarding the condition or asking price, comparing asking price to current market/recent sales/other cars or items for sale, critiques or plaudits for the seller, etc.) will be deleted and repeat offenders will be subject to infraction/ban/etc at the discretion of the moderators.
      • Offers should be made in private through “conversations” (top right under username, or just go to advertiser’s profile “start a conversation”)
    • When in doubt? Contact a moderator or admin, Jack (Booker) or Rob (Rob Lay)

7. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    ....and as an active,paid up,member you get to post heaps of pics as well as getting into other threads.
    @ 30 posts in one year, the OP hasn't been all that active around here.......just sayin'

8. GOODYES

GOODYES Karting

Oct 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Alejandro
  9. Wade

Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    No need to fret. If you have a Ferrari to sell this is the best place to start. And thinking about your potential customers, many of the websites that offer free listings to sellers can be a very bad experience for the buyers.

10. GOODYES

GOODYES Karting

Oct 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Alejandro
    ya but, almost all people are from USA.
    Me and my car, we are from Spain, Europe. There are only 1 or 2 cars cor sale in Europe and no one sold

11. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    try piston heads.
    or try autoscout24.es