"Unaccounted for" vintage Ferraris | Page 2 | FerrariChat

"Unaccounted for" vintage Ferraris

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Horsefly, Dec 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bertocchi

Bertocchi Formula 3
    Consultant

Jan 28, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    David Castelhano
    Any information on an unaccounted for Ferrari will more than likely be kept "close to the vest". There are many broker/dealer types who do nothing else for a living and devote large amounts of money and time to uncover some of these treasures.
    It seems unlikely that an average working guy will ever come across a "Barn find". I think you have better chances of winning the Lottery?
    I keep looking anyway, lots of barns in New England.

David

2. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I noticed I could only read the eBay auction numbers for those cars if I was logged-out from this site, and right-clicking the picture just gives an F'Chat attachment number and not the name, so here are the details for those two cars for posterity reasons (the auction details will disappear 90 days after auction end):

250: Auction ends Jan 16th, 2007. #270076561283. Located in Rimini, Italy. Offered by: "robi180257"

330: Auction ends Jan 16th, 2007. #130066241780. Located in Rome, Italy. Offered by: "pinodm66"