Unknown 250 GTO recreation | FerrariChat

Unknown 250 GTO recreation

Discussion in 'Recreations & Non-Period Rebodies' started by jhgomezphoto, Nov 2, 2022.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jhgomezphoto

jhgomezphoto Karting

Apr 7, 2022
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Jorge Hernandez
    Hello everyone!

Searching into my register, I've noticed there is one car I know almost nothing about. The car is a Ferrari 250 GTO recreation which is now owned by an Argentinian car collector based in Spain. It's registered in Andorra (58493) and I can not say anything about it because I don't even have the chassis number. Some photos appeared in a spanish magazine, AltaGama, probably taken by Mathieu Heurtault.

Could anyone help me with this unit? Many thanks. Jorge.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    That looks good.

3. jhgomezphoto

jhgomezphoto Karting

Apr 7, 2022
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Jorge Hernandez
    1 + 1 more photos:

Firstly, this Ferrari 250 GTO in Autobello Marbella 2019, exhibited by Rosso Corsa Marbella. It may be the most detailed photo I found of that unit.

And the most interesting one, the second photograph, which was posted years ago by Enrique Ramallo, former president of Ferrari Club España. I'm not sure if the car in the picture is the same I'm looking for, but everything looks similar. It is said to be taken inside a Marbella house, but I can not confirm that information.

Jorge HG.

4. Mark Shannon

Mark Shannon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    Surrey, UK
    I think that might well be #5059.

5. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    #5 Marcel Massini, Nov 3, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
    The car in post 1 is a replica GTO using chassis number 5059 GT (ex-330 America) and owned by Mr. A.G. R. from Argentina who resides in Spain and Andorra and who owns a number of replicas. That also includes the yellow Comp Daytona partially visible in the first photo.
    As of recently the person owned 49 Ferraris including at least six replicas.

Marcel Massini

6. jhgomezphoto

jhgomezphoto Karting

Apr 7, 2022
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Jorge Hernandez
    Many thanks to both of you, Mark and Marcel, It's a pleasure talking to you. Really accurate informtion, Mr A.G.R. owns right now around 50-60 Ferraris, and sold some more in the last years.

Jorge HG.