Unpainted Carbon Fiber Zonda... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Unpainted Carbon Fiber Zonda...

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 134282, Aug 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarFreak

SupercarFreak Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2004
    Kensington, MD
    Full Name:
    Alex S.
    #26 SupercarFreak, Sep 1, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    no i didn't actually, a member on my website took those pics.

i dream of the day i see a zonda. actually, i almost solely went to germany, to see one car... a metallic blue on cream zonda c12s 7.3 coupe.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    That car is so outragous. Are there any Zonda owners on fchat? Anyone know all the details or a good website I could learn more about them? I think I'll try and buy one.

Yeah, right, maybe with my enzo.........but I would like to learn more about them.

3. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I doubt anyone of F-Chat has a Zonda. They only make 25 a year from what i've heard. I want to go to Monaco, if im ganna see a Zonda anywhere, its gana be there. There is a GREAT top gear episode that i have. If anyone wants it, my AIM is WeArmen23

4. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Armen, I would love to see it. Don't know what aim is though. My email is [email protected] if it is something you can email. thanks, John

5. keof50

keof50 Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    UK
    NNO have you got a bigger picture it will make things alot easier if you have, black is the best colour to work with

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Yes, but i can't post it; the one i posted is as big as i can do... Do you have an email address i can send the picture to...?

7. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
  8. keof50

keof50 Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    UK
    NNO i have done this one so far, i don't think it is very good. The pictures are hard to work with as they are big so i needed to make them smaller. Its becasue of the way i do my carbon. To mkae it look realistic i copy then paste a real carbon part on to my image then mess with it to mkae it look right. So i need gigantic pictures of carbon bonnets ect for big pics. I can't find any so i needed make your pic. Anyway i hope you like it, i aren't to pleased with it, and i will get around to doing the other shortly

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/6620/carbonnno.jpg

9. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Keo, that looks awesome...!

You're definitely being hard on yourself... i think that picture looks great... Thank you... :)

10. SupercarFreak

SupercarFreak Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2004
    Kensington, MD
    Full Name:
    Alex S.
    holy ****!!!!

why are you being so hard on yourself?

i swear to god if everyone didn't know that a raw carbon fiber enzo didn't exist they would think one does now.

fantastic job. i rarely ever save a photoshopped picture but this badboy is going on the hard drive.

11. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    John, sorry i didn't see this before. I just tried to send the video and there is a 10mb limit i have on yahoo. The video is a big one, about 31gb. AIM is America online Instant Messaging. You can also talk to me from AOL and i think yahoo even.

12. keof50

keof50 Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    UK
    Thanks NNO and SCF i am honored :), i will need to do the other pics as i won't have much time soon with me having to start college