Upcoming Paradise Cove Show in Malibu | FerrariChat

Upcoming Paradise Cove Show in Malibu

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Mirek, Jun 2, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    I understand this is “by invite only” and I totally get that but if anybody would be kind enough to extend an invite or share any detail (8-10am ?). I have to go anyway in order to give my mechanic a WELL deserved gift, so I will be passing through with my 456M to see him and “Mike” (who introduced us at a different Malibu event).

Respectfully,

Mirek

2. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Is this not open to the public?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    I think it is a small group keeping the details on the DL from the “greater” public so it does not blow up like the County Market show - which I totally get and support, but I figure local Ferrari owners on here might fall outside the “general public” category (?).

If not, I will be having a VERY exclusive one car 2003 Ferrari 456M show someplace in Malibu and everyone is invited !

4. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
  5. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I did a painting of the same car at the same beach. Is it owned by anybody famous? The bassist from Coldplay , Guy Berryman, owns one but his is silver. So I think there's only two celebrities sporting Bitsas today. Even Ralph Lauren and Jay Leno don't have one. Johnny Halliday (France's Elvis) had an earlier one Iso Grifo A3/L. but his was red and he has passed on, the car sold at auction.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. IcedAmericano

IcedAmericano Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2013
    SoCal.
    That car passed through the Supercar Sunday parking lot this morning between 7-8am, then headed straight out... going to assume it was to go to the Malibu gathering being discussed. Which has had..... some great people there, and some other types too.