US Ferrari's in Montreal | FerrariChat

US Ferrari's in Montreal

Discussion in 'Canada' started by birdness, Jan 9, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. birdness

birdness Karting

Mar 12, 2005
    Toronto
    There is a much bigger choice of used 430's in the US, at a more competetive price as well. Does Ferrari of Quebec give you a hard time about servicing them? Any input would be appreciated.

2. big_guy

big_guy F1 Rookie

Sep 9, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    No they do not. FNA will charge you a load of cash to provide you with a letter stating that all campaigns have been performed on the car. They do this to protect their dealers. PM me if you want additional details.

3. ENDOSURG

ENDOSURG Karting

Dec 9, 2008
    Massena,New York
    Full Name:
    Vijaykumar Mandalaywala
    I have no problem.I have been servicing my 2008 f430SP regularly.The service department is great,...Carsten Schweers and his team are great...Neal at the parts ,Charles(chico)service advisor and hamid knows what they are doing.I will be seeing them again in april for my complete two year service.

4. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Hi Vijaykumar,

But are you servicing your car as a visitor to Montreal? It may make a difference if you are a resident of QC wanting to service your grey market car at FoQ.

5. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    How else are they gonna pay for that new palace they built up there???
    CH

6. ENDOSURG

ENDOSURG Karting

Dec 9, 2008
    Massena,New York
    Full Name:
    Vijaykumar Mandalaywala

Yes I am servicing my car as a visitor as I live just across the border..I am not sure if I was a resident of QC? but I did not sense anything different otherwise...I hope I am right...