News

USGP PRACTICE/QUALIFYING TIMES

Discussion in 'F1' started by doug328, Jun 10, 2004.

1. doug328

doug328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 11, 2004
    The Space Coast, FL
    Full Name:
    Doug B
    Does anyone have the practice and qualifying time for friday and saturday? I believe there are two free practices on friday and the provisional and final qualifying on saturday. I made my flight and hotel resrevations bacK in february before I found out that the thursday pitlane walk-thru only went to noontime. I arrive at 1130. So I will miss that, but plan to be at the track all day fri/sat/sun. We (family and myself) will be in section J for the race. Can't wait as this will be the first GP I've been to in 20 years, Wakins Glen was a blast, anyone remember "the bog". The last time I heard a Ferrari GP engine driven in anger they had 12 cylinders, I believe the v-10's sound just as awsome if not better. ZOOM... ZOOM.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Social Subscribed Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
  4. beast

beast F1 Veteran

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    So will I. Keep an eye out for the fat guy taking pictures :D

Are we planning another FerrariChat cheering section in section H for the qualifing session???

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Social Subscribed Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    That would be a great idea. Should meet far enough ahead of time for good seats. Last year I think we barely got up there in time for good seats.

6. beast

beast F1 Veteran

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    rob,

Quite true. I would like to get as high up as possible so i can snap of a few shots with my cameras

Rob "The other Rob" Guess

7. To remove this ad click here.