Utah Jazz Game, Hotel Recommendations | FerrariChat

Utah Jazz Game, Hotel Recommendations

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by ag512bbi, Oct 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Hello Utah F-Chatters,
    This winter, I'll interested in Flying to Salt Lake City for a weekend & taking my son to a Jazz game. Any recommendations for a NICE Hotel that is near the Arena and also in the heart of "things to do" with nice restaurants, Coffee shops and other fun stuff...
    Thank you in advance.

2. JHNurse

JHNurse Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2021
    Wyoming
    Full Name:
    Andy King
    I’m up in Jackson Hole, but we go down to SLC all the time. Check out the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City.

Andy

3. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Grand America or if that's full, the Little America but ONLY if you book a tower suite. DO NOT book the "Garden building"

Either is fabulous and walking distance to where the Jazz play

Jedi

4. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    I'll second Hotel Monaco. It's a Kimpton property, so known -quantities. My wife and I stay there regularly, and can confirm that it's "the place" for whichever celebs are visiting that week on tour, or whatever. (only relevant as it indicates the level of accomodations)

Grand America would also make my list, if you're into "big and beautiful", whereas the Monaco is more boutique.