Various Rossos for 812 | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Various Rossos for 812

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Lagunae92, Feb 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chrixxx

chrixxx Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2004
    Lucerne
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Here you go, yes it is Rosso Monza, painted shields and Cuoio/Carbon Inside. Some Pictures on the Road and Detailing after two seasons of driving. Car gets Wheels Spacers and will be lowered now.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

kissmyaxe, tfazio, bluesea and 6 others like this.
  2. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    stavura, bwshihtzu, Wheels1 and 2 others like this.
  3. MidnightRun

MidnightRun Karting

Nov 4, 2006
    Thank you for sharing. That color, and your 812, are achingly beautiful. Now, I've got to do some serious soul searching re: whether to sell my car and build one like yours.

chrixxx likes this.
  4. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
    Not sure you can still build one... I got told today my GTS is being built in July... doubt they will continue 812 much longer with so many new models coming out

5. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    Prancing12, Bundy, stavura and 2 others like this.
  6. Visualninja

Visualninja Rookie

Mar 5, 2020
    Full Name:
    Hamid
    Wow those Rosso colours are amazing. I was thinking of Rosso Magma or Aluminium Gloss. What do you guys think? However that Rosso Monza looks amazing.

ScottS likes this.
  7. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    That is beautiful. These triple layers are so hard to photograph, you never get the full effect so comparison is difficult. I’ve had two RM cars (still have my Speciale in that colour) and it is outrageously beautiful paint. Not unsubtle like some cheaper alternatives, but multi-layered, liquid-looking in sunshine and more sober in low light. Zanasi do an excellent job of painting these cars at very high cost, hence the expense. I have now had five triple layer cars and each time, the beauty of the paint has really enhanced my attachment to the car I spec it on (I still own four of them!)

gliazzurri and Bundy like this.
  8. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    They are incredible. I don’t think I’ll ever do a non-triple later now.

gliazzurri likes this.
  9. gzachary

gzachary Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Jan 10, 2011
    California
    I am in the same loop with you. I have done Blu Elettrico, F1 Rosso 2007, and Giallo Tripplo Stratto. Outdoors in the sun, unbelievable. I have a Rosso Fuoco and a Rosso Monza on the way and can't wait to see them. In the garage, I can still tell. But I don't care. Because I love driving them.

Lagunae92 likes this.
  10. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    Giallo Tripplo Stratto May be next for me. Or Blu Elettrico. Possibly a combo! I like your style, very nice! Look forward to a Monza/Fuoco comparison. I’ll do the Fuoco/Maranello one.

11. gzachary

gzachary Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Jan 10, 2011
    California
    I put Blu on the 812. And the Giallo on TdF. The Blu on the 812 looks great as the triple layer picks up great design lines on the side and hood. Unexpectedly it does help clean up the boundary of the body and dark openings of the back view where there is design discontinuity. So its helpful there.

I tried to order Maranello for both the SF90 and Tribute Spider but it wasn't available at that time. So I spec'd the SF90 with Monza and the Fuoco on the Spider. We shall see here :) Literally.

Personally, out of all of the reds, Maranello and Monza are my personal favorites. I wasn't aware of them when I ordered my 458 way back in 2011 and ordered the F1 2007. It is so difficult to tell from pictures. I even had friends of mine describe it differently based on if what time of the day it was, how sunny it was, etc. I definitely like it but I think I would loved Maranello on that car more.

Thanks for the compliment I really appreciate it.

Lagunae92 likes this.
  12. Xray58

Xray58 Karting

Dec 29, 2020
    Wiesbaden, Germany, not far from Frankfurt Airport
    Full Name:
    Alexander Röntgen
    Hi, thanks on your info re Fiorano. I am just speccing a 812 GTS and I am going for Fiorano. How happy are you with Fiorano? Many prefer Fuoco here in the chats, but I feel that Fiorano ist not as "loud" as Fuoco on a GTS style of car...? Thanks...

13. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    my pleasure

here are 3 pics , delivery day , cloudy day and la st pic of me owning it (gts has arrived)

i like most reds , i had F12 in rosso berlinetta I liked the best , fiorano is ok , a tad dark for me but too bright brings too much attention esp. since I like to drive often and everywhere. next car is light blue (avio)

good luck , can't go wrong with any color (except for yellow imo :D)

Xray58 likes this.
  14. Xray58

Xray58 Karting

Dec 29, 2020
    Wiesbaden, Germany, not far from Frankfurt Airport
    Full Name:
    Alexander Röntgen
    Thanks again! :)...great Pics...great colour, and the most important you say is: "can't go wrong"... helps to have a deeper sleep until finalizing....:))), My Pista is rosso scuderia...my 812 as well....I'd like to change, and after considerint grey...I felt it HAS to be red...however...a serious red though....and I think I can go with Fiorano also thanks to your reply...