Vector M12 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Vector M12

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by tony2ta, Jul 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
  2. Brangeta

Brangeta Formula 3

Jan 31, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    I think those are the first M12 videos I've ever seen. Cool!

The GT2 video was incredible!

3. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    :)

You are making me very Jellous! :D-jk

Gator skin?.

4. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    I wish I can post up videos of my Vectors racing in GT2.

I had a W8 in that game and I never lost a race, thats where my dream of owning a busakiller in an exotic came from :) You name it I smoked modded Vipers, Vettes, camaros, even raced this guy for pinks in his honda civic :D countless others I distoryed them all and I have a few videos of my lovely W8 racing my Skyline R33 in that game.

I think I hit 254mph on the test track once all I know it is it was around that long before the veyron did it in real life :D.

My M12 on the other hand had a few close races, I remember almost losing to my brothers Outback wagon but then again he was modified and I was completely stock.

hey Tony you need to play GT2.

5. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Ostrich interior

6. Brangeta

Brangeta Formula 3

Jan 31, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    The Vectors were a lot of fun to drive in GT2, it's just a shame that the graphics were so poor by today's standards. Perhaps part of Wiegert's marketing plan this year for the WX8 will include promoting the W8, WX3, and WX8 in GT5. Wouldn't that be cool? GT4 could have really used the Vectors; the closest thing to them was a Cizeta Moroder which handles like a pig (I can't get it to not understeer no matter how I tweak the suspension).

The M12 was a joy to drive in GT2, it handled very, very well (most likely much better than in real life), and the W8 was rock solid even at 200+ mph in the game. :D

7. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    The Cizeta isn't a track car - it'll never handle well on a track. And it's 99.999% unlikely you'll ever see Vector in a GT game again. After GT2, the Vector was to be in GT3 (and eventually 4), but let's just say that Jerry didn't handle the business side very well - and thus they were excluded.

8. Vector #5

Vector #5 Rookie

Feb 12, 2008
  9. alan

alan Formula 3

Apr 17, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Alan
  10. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004

God I hope so either that or be in the PGR series!.

The W8 was a pig but with the aftermarket suspension kit in the game I had no problem beating the competetion around the corners. But that was best left to the M12 to go beat up on the Corvettes and Vipers when I had it. I never could hit 200mph with mine because I was more focused on using it for track useage and the W8 was more of a dragracer style car. I love both cars because it was the closest thing I had ever came to a Diablo and Countach racing it against all those Hondas and distorying them at the track.

My W8's record was beatin in GT3 and GT4 twice by the same car. My Zonda was freakish fast in both games its topspeed is 257mph in GT3 when the game was very limited and keep in mind that was back when the game hit the PS2 in like 2001 or 2002 long before the SSC or Veyron was out. I thought there wouldn't be a car that could rival my 1200hp of pure hell. But the Devil struck again this time in GT4.

All motor my Zonda hit 265mph topspeed and with the NOS bottle in the game on avarage depending on the track I could maintain speeds on 280mph and I have hit the mythical number of 300mph! on the bottle!. It was basicly a Bonnoville salt flats car it couldn't handle for anything but I promise it could take anything in the straights.

I sure do hope that GT5 brings back all the good exotics from GT2 and GT3 and GT4.

11. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    :(