Vectors | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Vectors

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TestShoot, Nov 3, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Damn ! This thread is older than Will ! :D !!

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

No Dan ..but you talk while you sleep :D !

3. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    That is one UGLY rear end!

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    You are right. Didn't Andre Agassi need to dump money into the company in the 90's to keep them afloat?

5. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    There's a W8 Vector sitting at a body shop on Venice. Black car, has Nevada tags. I heard Andre Agassi owned one. Any truth to that?

6. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    I believe that Andre Agassi used to own a Vector at one time, and also seem to recall that he quickly grew tired of the car after it gave him so much grief.

Gary W. had a great vision for that company, and a great design / concept initially -- his idea of the American Exotic Supercar. He employed a great deal of advanced aerospace derived technology into the car. Unfortunately, he squandered it all away, and his investors were none to pleased to say the least. Megatech / Lamborghini / Vector were once associated with one another after Gary's oust. Lambo's port headquarters at that time (early to mid 90's) was here in Jacksonville -- and the Vector was handbuilt right here in Clay County, FL (Reynolds Industrial Park, Green Cove Springs to be exact). I use to see a few Vectors on various occasions sporting around town -- mainly M12's (?) -- I would assume being road tested. Reynolds Industrial use to be an old WW2 airstrip, so they use to road test them there as well. The later engines for the Vector were also sourced by Lambo.

Here are a couple of past discussions about this car:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/256121/272902.html

http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/251280/199063.html

7. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    allan, now you GOTTA tell about Miami, women and lambos! craziest story? lots of flashing incidents:) need something to get through the week!

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Boston, many many stories to tell. Flashings, are common place. We've had strippers all over the cars at Pure Platinum, flashing with my wife in the car, woman jumping into the cars at gas stations even with my wife there. I cant get into the really good stuff because my wife may come across this.

I used to have some pics, until one day i came home and my wife found them. All of a sudden id find a tit here, a tit there, a fuzz muffin here, another there. She tore to shreds and placed little pieces all over the house. I was pissed.

9. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Allan, get autorecover software dammitt!! lol Same happened with my wife, I had lots of pics with her and the Ferrari and then one day she just got pissed, don't know why.