430 - Vehicle Identification Passport | FerrariChat

430 Vehicle Identification Passport

Discussion in '360/430' started by robert biscan, Mar 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Previous Owner of 06' F430 Spider and 08' F430 Spider has the V.I.P. books from the factory that we would like to get to the current Owners. They are in as new condition and are really well done.

The books are from the factory in bound red leather featuring original photos of the build of the vehicle. Booklet contains the pictures of the frame, engine, body assembly, engine and tranny mounted and final assembly.

If the current Owner can reply with proof of current Ownership, we will mail the V.I.P. passport to you.

06' - Chassis #146746
    08' - Chassis #158700
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

BlacktopRacing likes this.
  2. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    That is both cool and generous. I wish those items existed for my '05.

3. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I just looked at my books and my '08 chassis was 158669. Yes, "was" because I sold the car a little over a year ago but was hoping the VIP books woudl show up at some point. Probably could have tracked the current owner down if this matched.

4. whitessejr

whitessejr Rookie

Jan 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Meilad Davoodi
    Hey Robert, I guess this was the only place I could attempt to get in contact with you haha. Since 2004 we had almost every monterey blue Murci to leave the factory from new but passed on the SV due to the recession and everything. It was really a signature car to our family and we’ve been trying to locate the SV for a while. I wanted to see if you were open to accepting an offer on it if it’s still in your possession. Please let me know your thoughts and if you’re more comfortable chatting over text or on the phone, you can reach me at 818-414-1733 and my names Meilad. Thanks!!