Veneno for sale! Refined Marques interested ! | FerrariChat

Veneno for sale! Refined Marques interested !

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Miroslav488GTB, Mar 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    First of all i want say,i not offer this car in this thread. Just want share with you a nice story about selling the Veneno Coupe. Also im sorry for my grammar, i have B2 English,just.

As im young car broker,is hard for me to get some contacts. I start to selling cars in 2016 and i sold Huracan,Huracan Avio,911 GT3 RS and some BMW and Range Rovers.
    In november 2016 i sold 911 GT3 RS to UK. Somebody names Shafakit Ali,who lives in Guilford sent me email that he is also interested in my cars. I ask him where did he get my email. He told that owner of GT3 RS give to him,which was not true. But i speak with him and he told me that he got for sell Lamborghini Veneno. But from his messages i can tell to you that he was a timewaster. And i dont believe to him.
    I see on JALOPNIK that just the 3 cars was sold,one to UAE and 2 to USA.
    So i send email to Lamborghini Long Island,if the car is for sale or is just a fraud. Guy named Giacomo Ciaccia (from Lamborghini) told me that is the true,but different price.
    Me and my business partner start to "work" on this car in January 2017. And on 7th of January my phone start ringing and location show "France". I take the call and somebody in phone told me that he is Ahmed El Bakry,the chairman of Refined Marques and if i still have the Veneno. I told yes and he asking for more details. I just said about mileage,color,price.
    When we stop the call,i go on internet and i googled him. There was a lot of negative content,so i start doubt about him. But on the next day i pick up the phone,and he told me.
    "Miro,send me the VIN number and prepare the contract." I still doubt,but he was my client and im not in position to loose somebody interested.
    So i get back to Giacomo,and ask him for more information and some pictures. Giacomo,was not contact me anymore. But the lawyer of Mr. Attorney (owner of Veneno) send me details very fast. He send me VIN Number,Mileage and original document from Lamborghini ( Thank you Alan). On the other side of internet Ahmed send me the company details for making the contract and invoice. I was really happy because i can earn a lot of money,for my next business. So the Alan prepared the contract and get back to me. I send it to Ahmed as soon as possible,i was really happy that big deal coming,and you know if you sell car like Veneno,you will get higher reputation in this business. So and i start waiting for the signed contract on my email. 3 days nothing,5 days nothing... I called to Ahmed,and he said that i need be more patient. For me is not problem,but seller start asking where is signed contract ?! I try to explain this to Marques,but he got still his own truth. Now is 3rd of March,contract is still not signed,in Alan eyes im Idiot and Refined Marques still have time for the sign the contract.
    One of my friend told me,that as im broker i will be idiot in somebody eyes everyday. Is True.

I still getting some request for this car,but i think i will leave this deal. I dont want waste Alan time again for new contract.
    I hope you will see this thread,and i wish you nice weekend.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
  3. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    Rob,as i know that you are legit person, i can send you original contract of sale.

4. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Miroslav, just do a search on Ahmed El Bakry here on Ferrarichat. He's long been outed as a person with issues here.

5. randomlambo

randomlambo Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2013
    RI & MA border
    Full Name:
    DT
    Where is this Veneno for sale?

6. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    Private message please.

7. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    I'll tell you EXACTLY what's happened. Now they have the VIN number they will be offering that car around as their own stock.

I'm sorry to say, rookie mistake on your part.

8. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    VIN not help to him i thnik. Because if you check the VIN you will get info about some 30k miles aventador.

9. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    Won't make any difference, it's something that will give them some credibility when bandying their fake wares about.

They were offering a Ferrari here in the U.K., a (now) client flew over from the US to inspect it. Surprise surprise when they landed in the U.K. They were told it had sold, (car never existed) but they have another that they can offer subject to a deposit.

10. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    As im broker,i dont have cars in stock. But i never take the deposit. I think you are from USA,but European Guys beware of Autosalon Kitzbuhel. They have nice showroom,but they also taking deposits and no 10k or 15k but 100k and there is a lot of guys who lost they money. They try to sell 911R for 350 000€ net,which very good price. But the car has april delivery. My client want this car,but he want to pay the deposit to notary. They say "no way".
    Also funny situation was when they try to sold to us Bentayga in diesel. They not give any discount from list price,there was 2000€ over list price and when i ask why they said that they are only dealer in Europe who got in stock Bentayga. I can have new bentayga in 3 months (diesel) with 12% off the list.
    World is small,but there is a lot of flakers and scummbags.

11. elms

elms Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    DCS
    There are literally dozens of these joker brokers springing up on a monthly basis. I've been doing it for getting for 20yrs now and it's worse than ever for scammers.

I'm in Europe. PM me with your email and we can chat.

12. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Sometimes in life, especially when dealing with an outrageously expensive vehicle, you are best to grab your passport, get off your ass, and earn your money by getting on a plane. If fake, all you lose is airfare and a night in a hotel.

Some people think that they can sit in their underwear, at the kitchen table "office"with a computer with a cellphone and make 10k or 100k. I'm not saying the OP but we've seen this movie before.

13. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    Peter,maybe you tell the true. But i sold 70% of cars in underwear with cellphone. I dont make 10k,about 3k but im 19. Thats nice for Slovakia. There is real monthly wage about 600-700€.

14. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    At 19, keep up the good work.

15. wings

wings Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    This is why I have come to hate exotic car buying!

16. Bigwave

Bigwave Rookie

Feb 9, 2012
    This thread should be deleted.

17. hashiriya

hashiriya Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2010
    Is this the right thread to sell a low mileage Bugatti Veyron L'Or Blanc?? lol

As for the business, you need to contact the buyer, so he will be HOT on the cash and actually WILLING to buy it. If you have a cold/lame broker on the buying side, it's likely that the deal will fail even if the request was real. Selling is quite and art.

18. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    why? pure entertainment.

19. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

I have a Gulfstream V (long range edition) for sale. I will gladly send you pics.

20. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    I was going to buy this car but I didn't hit the powerbsll when it was over 200 million

21. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al

I have an option to broker Trump One if anyone is interested in a previously owned Boeing 757. Please PM for price/deposit info. Confidential transaction, for obvious reasons.

22. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    Refined Marques also claim that they have L or Blanc,but they want 6 000 000€ for this car.

23. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    did this car sell? i no longer see it listed anywhere

24. hashiriya

hashiriya Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2010
    Which one you mean? The Arabian #001? or some other? there were 7 of these made.

25. Miroslav488GTB

Jun 10, 2016
    Slovakia
    Full Name:
    Miroslav Čulík
    Still for sell