VERDI FERRARI | Page 7 | FerrariChat

VERDI FERRARI

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by hincksmanrees1919, Nov 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mark456M

Mark456M Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Hannaford
    Now you know where the SOR money went :D

2. Liquidator

Liquidator Rookie

Jan 4, 2012
    Verdi Ferrari (After Sales) Ltd entered liquidation on 19th December 2011. Mike Field and Carl Faulds of Portland were subsequently appointed as joint liquidators on 22nd December. If you are a creditor of the company please contact Nicola Layland on [email protected] or 01489 550440. If you have any information that will assist us in realising assets or in our statutory investigations please provide this information to us in writing (by e-mail is fine). Please note that we do not monitor these forums regularly and so please contact us direct with information you feel is relevant.

3. hincksmanrees1919

Nov 24, 2011
    THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN POSTED ON CLUB SCUDERIA ************.

Liquidation

Verdi Ferrari (After Sales) Ltd entered liquidation on 19th December 2011. Mike Field and Carl Faulds of Portland were subsequently appointed as joint liquidators on 22nd December. If you are a creditor of the company please contact Nicola Layland on [email protected] or 01489 550440.

If you have any information that will assist us in realising assets or in our statutory investigations please provide this information to us in writing (by e-mail is fine). Please note that we do not monitor these forums regularly and so please contact us direct with information you feel is relevant.

ALSO ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

Karl Verdi's real name is Kuldip Singh Verdi or Kuldip Singh Birdi.

He owns his garage premises 8, 9, 10 Hayes Metro Centre Southall UB4 0LE. A search of Land Registry available to members of the public reveal that since April 2003 up to August 2010 there are 6 Bankruptcy Notices and 1 Creditor's Notice registered against Kuldip Singh Birdi of 8 Hayes Metro Centre.

A search of Land Registry also reveals that since February 1998 up to August 2010 there are 2 Creditors Notices and 6 Bankruptcy Notices registered against Kuldip singh Birdi of 9 - 10 Hayes Metro Centre.

A search of the Central London County Court reveals that there is a Bankruptcy Hearing on 7th February 2012 against Karl Verdi - Kuldip Singh Verdi - Kuldip Singh Birdi.

4. shado

shado Guest

May 5, 2011
    London
    Full Name:
    Shado Ra
    Why the new thread on the same subject? One thread on the matter is enough.
    Is this one of the two developments you mentioned last week in the other thread?

5. just_interested

Dec 24, 2011
    london
    Well I paid a visit to their 'newer' premises this morning. No-one there, locked up from the outside, and to all intents and purposes looks deserted. Lots of paper boxes and junk in the entrance way to the reception. Doesn't look like it's in use, so presumably they're selling the cars under the new name from somewhere else. The vehicles outside don't appear to be anything to do with the premises (there are other unrelated businesses that are operational nearby) Vid from this morning:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddLaCqa_I1o[/ame]

6. shado

shado Guest

May 5, 2011
    London
    Full Name:
    Shado Ra
    You need to get your self a hobby mate, or a girl freind maybe;) In between the train spotting of course:)

7. just_interested

Dec 24, 2011
    london
    my mother said the same :(

8. nickyoung

nickyoung Rookie

Mar 28, 2012
  9. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Verdi on BBC tv in the UK right now, show about sheriifs collecting debts, £20k outstanding, Verdi look in trouble, bloody shame

10. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    What channel?

All the best,
    Andrew.

11. savina

savina Rookie

Mar 29, 2012
    High court judgements and cheating people out of money is fact

There is a TV programme called "The Sheriffs Are Coming" on BBC1 the sheriffs act on behalf of the high court and in several epsiodes Verdi tries every which way to get out of paying the £27000.00 they owe for selling a ferrari on a customers behalf

Disgrace

12. habanero

habanero Rookie

Mar 29, 2012
    I watched the programme with interest. I visited his premises some time before the bailiffs went in when looking to change my 911 Turbo for a 360. Glad I didn't.

A quick check shows that he's set up another company in his sons name (again).

Surely this is a criminal rather than civil matter with what has been said on previous posts???

13. hincksmanrees1919

Nov 24, 2011
    Glad to see Karl Verdi is being exposed to a wider audience, he has been chucked out of the Ferrari Owners Club, Club Scuderia and just about everwhere else. There are still a number of customers from the UK, USA, and Europe owed large sums of money.

14. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    A bit tricky since at no point has he ever been a member.

Jonathan

15. habanero

habanero Rookie

Mar 29, 2012
    Why isn't he facing criminal charges by the Police? Surely this is theft/fraud?

hincsmanrees, did you report him?...

16. deppi0

deppi0 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Edmondo
    Why is it a shame?

17. jokr

jokr Karting

Nov 30, 2010
    How is it that this guy is still selling cars? Who would trust him?

18. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    #168 F360_Spider, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    My car is there at the moment, they fixed a fault last week for me which nobody could figure out, DK Engeering (****S) charged me 3k for "fault finding and replacing a £3 gasket plug" but seemed to take Verdi half a day to fix.

My car was dropped there again on Monday for a Major Service and Cam belt change, these guys really know what they are doing and i would recomend them to anyone

19. deppi0

deppi0 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Edmondo
    #169 deppi0, May 4, 2012
    They might be good to fix cars (everybody seems to agree to that) but they are definitely not good when they sell your car for you are they? ;-)

20. jokr

jokr Karting

Nov 30, 2010
    I certainly wouldn't leave a car there, even overnight!

If he is still in business and making money, why isn't he paying off the people that he owes money to?

21. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    #171 gt4me, May 5, 2012

A business should be judged as much by how they deal with problems/conflict as how good they are at their business.

22. TDI-PLC

TDI-PLC Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2007
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Catchpole
    That's very true, and I would add that fundamental integrity is also necessary regardless of the type of business :)

23. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    I make no claim to know one way or the other, but the guy who took out the winding up order against Verdi (Max from Prague) posted on Pistonheads a week or so ago that Karl has paid off many of those he owes money to and was in the process (apparently confirmed) of selling property to raise cash to pay the others.

24. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    Karl is a great guy and i collected my car back from him on Saturday and omg!! the car is running like its never run before i cant stop smiling!!

they even repainted my whole engine bay it looks brand new im really happy with what they have done.. regarding not paying people off, i have heard they have paid off everyone but i dont know or want to know much about that, im just complimenting the service :)

25. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Franny. That's pretty much what I've heard.