VERDI FERRARI | Page 8 | FerrariChat

VERDI FERRARI

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by hincksmanrees1919, Nov 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jokr

jokr Karting

Nov 30, 2010
    I'm glad that you got your car back. I didn't - and he has yet to pay me the money that he received when he sold it. I have also incurred significant legal costs in trying to recover this money. I know that there are others in the same situation, so please don't post here saying that he has paid everyone that he owes money to. He may seem like a nice guy but he is a fraudster and a thief.

2. hamferrari

hamferrari Rookie

May 13, 2012
    I have been following these posts since I watched him on Beat the Baliffs on the telly. There is no way I would take my F430 anywhere near this guy!! My mates and I been talking about this for a while now and we have heard that he might finally have met his match. Apparently he has fkd over some big wig banker from the continent for 60k.. this guy is loaded and hired some hot shot lawyers to push the police to prosecute. The only way to stop this guy is for him to do some porridge cause lets face it nothing else is stopping him. Why the """" would anybody take their car there again?!?!?!?!

3. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    Yes and Max from Prague has not been paid despite the house selling a month ago. Several calls last week, several missed this morning.

I know you are reading Karl, you can take this post that I am done speaking and being fed your horse manure excuses.

4. hincksmanrees1919

Nov 24, 2011
    AS MANY OF YOU MAY KNOW I MANAGED TO EXTRACT OUT OF KARL VERDI THE £38,000.00 HE OWED ME PLUS ANOTHER £10,000.00 IN DAMAGES FOR THE TESTAROSSA I ENTRUSTED THIS CROOK TO SELL ON MY BEHALF, HE PAID BECAUSE I HAD A BANBKRUPTCY PETITION AGAINST HIM PLUS CHARGES ON HIS 3 GARAGES AT HAYES METRO CENTRE. I HEAR FROM SEVERAL SOURCES HE IS STILL DEFRAUDING CUSTOMERS AND I SEE THAT PISTONHEADS HAS A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF INFORMATION ABOUT HIS CURRENT ACTIVITIES.

THE SHERRIFS AND SEVERAL HIGH COUT BAILIFFS PLUS THE POLICE HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH ME AS HAVE SEVERAL CUSTOMERS WHO HE TRIED TO DEFRAUD. HIS EVERY MOVE IS BEING CLOSELY MONITORED.

5. Jake Winter

Jake Winter Rookie

May 25, 2012
    Beware these guys are an extremely dodgy outfit. Would not trust them as far as i can throw them and have on several occasions taken cars on SOR, sold and never paid the money to rightful owners.

I understand they are under a SOCA investigation for racketeering, extortion and money laundering. Really just a bunch off crooks. They throw names off people around like they are part of some criminal organisation, if you are owed money by this outfit do not let them put you off when they harp on about who they are connected too, it is all a load off absolute rubbish, a very very thin smoke screen.

Leading this silly pomp is a guy called Karl and his chief ass wipe, Ash, who seems to be his gofer, but clearly just a silly boy playing big games. Behind them is their “so called” muscle a chap called Bal, who is a complete ass, and is commonly reffered to as Bull **** Bal.

REPORT any mis dealings you have with them either to the Metro Police or SOCA direct, there is already several allegations against them being investigated, guys like this are a scurge to society and no better than common theives

6. EVOeng

EVOeng Karting

Jul 1, 2011
    London, England
    I saw your car there too - did look very nice indeed.

7. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    #182 Fmax, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
    That's nice, he serviced your car and he is a good guy, right?

Not sure what that has got to do with him stealing our money? I am sure Al Capone had a nice side too.

One guy had nothing after a divorce, his ferrari was his last asset in the world. Karl knew at the time of him putting his car at his garage and still has not paid him a penny a year later. What a wicked, depraved, self-centered, greedy pig. His nose in the trough with our cash. I can hear him grunting now.

8. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    its got nothing to do with him stealing your money, its just something i thought id add as my car was being serviced there mate

9. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    thanks :) i cant describe how nice the car is running at the moment, i cant stop smiling!

10. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    How long have you had the car? How long had it been running badly for? You took it to the crook and now it's never been running better, right? Can you let us know where you had previously been having the car serviced so that we can all avoid them?

11. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max

Gee, he must have used golden oil and used magic spark plugs. Does it fly too?

12. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    #187 F360_Spider, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    I have had the car for a year, to be honest it never ran right.. I bought the car knowing this but I took it to DK Engineering a few weeks after buying as all of a sudden i had serious issues with it.. if you go to my previous threads maybe you will find info on it i dont want to get into it.. cut a long story short DK Engineering are the crooks.. they charged me 3k for basically plugging a connector in.. At the time i had no clue i was new to a Ferrari and just went with it.. How can they tell me that the Cam Belts have snapped and they need to take apart the whole engine If the car was still drivable? and i now know how easy it is to check and view the cam belts, but at the time they made it out its a looong job to take a look... Then they had my car for weeks and wouldn't even let me see the car, I threatened to take the car and they blagged a story that the cars in 1000 pieces and there's no chance i can take it.. I no all they did was plug in a connecter because at the time the serious fault happened i had a quick look in the engine bay and i did see a connecter wire hanging down but had no clue what it was what it did or where it went.. I have since unplugged this and the car was doing the same thing, i then plug it back in and BOOM its fixed? So AVOID DK ENGINEERING there a bunch of ******s and yes if your reading this you have my number call me up you ****s.. anyway so they didn't even fix the main issue i was having and charged me 3k mainly all on labor which i know took 2 minutes to plug in.. I then asked them what the issue with my car was as i was still having issues with power, they had no clue.. so they had the car for WEEKS, took 3k off me and have no clue what the issue is? Also they had broken my passenger seat side electrics this was now NOT working... I call up Karl, he says bring me the car, i took it to him and within half a day its FIXED. Because of this i then gave the car in for servicing and this was completed within a few days and on top of the service the guys re painted my whole engine bay making it look amazing.. I cant fault them they have done no wrong to me.. My mate took his car to DK Engineering for a service a few weeks ago, he is not happy they had his car for a very long time and never answered their phones, receptionist made up excuses.. avoid DK.

13. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    #188 F360_Spider, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    Yeah i was flying over London over the weekend, turbulence was a ***** tho

14. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    I find this very very hard to believe. I'd also be careful who you call crooks on a public forum like this. It's been proved Verdi are crooks and there is no doubts about the morals and ethics of the man and business.

Be interested in getting a reply from DK Engineering on this? I think we need both sides of the story.

15. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    i don't know Verdi and i don't know DK personally, only by word of mouth.. there's no reason for me to lie, i had this checked out by another chap called Mike who someone from this forum recommended me too, he said the same thing to me, hes the one who pointed out the connector when i mentioned it to him

believe it or not I am the one who had to deal with it..

16. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    So you are saying they charged you £3k for plugging a connector into your car? That's all they did? Seriously? If thats the case then surely they haven't got any customers, unless they only did this to you?

Two sides to every story. You have made some pretty serious and public allegations there fella.

17. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    that's what im saying. Also they put in a gasket plug which shows up at £1.49 or something on the invoice. The rest is all labor, im saying they stated to me that they had to open up the whole engine to check the cam belts which is a very long process.. seemed to have taken them a whole 1 or 2 weeks to do this. Well im just telling you my horror story with them, they probably have customers but they probably judge certain people and decide whether or not they want to rip them off. they will have there time i will never forget what happened to me. I no a guy that used to work there i wont say his name but he has told me the things they do in there how they rip people off so stay away.

18. 360stimo

360stimo Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 23, 2005
    Fair enough. Hope you can prove these allegations should DK Engineering take issue with them.

19. hincksmanrees1919

Nov 24, 2011
  20. hincksmanrees1919

Nov 24, 2011
    Very interesting to read there are still a number of imbeciles out there willing to trust a crook, one has to assume that anything posted on the Forum that speaks well of Verdi must be written by Verdi himself, one only has to view the TV program The Sherrrifs are Coming for any idiot to realise Karl Verdi is a seasoned fraudster!!

21. rustybits

rustybits F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 28, 2007
    Somewhere, anywhere
    Full Name:
    Eddie B
    I find this quiet difficult to believe. I have no ties to dk engineering but I do know they are a very well respected company with a lot of happy clients. I also personally know a tech who worked there and no mention was made of such underhand dealings. Where was this plug located in your engine bay?
    Incidentely, I'm not attacking you personally, I'm just interested in which plug it was!

22. f328nvl

f328nvl Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2004
    Herts
    Full Name:
    John
    I have been a customer of both Verdi and DK Engineering.

The former fitted an incorrect battery to my 550 but were nice people. They went bust.

The latter rebuilt the engine on my 328. Certain DK people may be an acquired taste, but they are globally respected Ferrari Based business. I would have no qualms about using DK again, but would not expect them to be cheap. They are profitable and have not gone bust.

23. andyww

andyww F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2011
    London
    Cant help noticing Karl Verdis real name is Kuldip Singh and your name according to your profile is G Singh. Not related at all?

24. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman

According to Wikipedia

"Singh was later adopted into Sikhism in 1699 as per the instructions of Guru Gobind Singh, the use of Singh as a last name is mandatory for all baptized male Sikhs since 1699, regardless of their geographical or cultural binding."

So there are an awful lot of Singhs around and while G Singh may or may not be related to Karl the shared name is no indication of that :)

25. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    Yes, I hear Karl was made personally bankrupt by HMRC for 67,000 GBP. That one no suprise. I was suprised to hear it was nearly 2 months ago.

He was paying lip service to one of the guys that he was going to pay him.