Verdi ( New Challenge grill) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Verdi ( New Challenge grill)

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Feb 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robbo

Robbo Karting

Feb 16, 2004
    Ken,

We make 2 pack Epoxy floor finishes for concrete etc, let me know if you need some. By the way, I ended up buying the 700 miler you looked at a short time ago. Went throught the same agonising time trying to decide whether to hang on until the Autumn. Then I sat in it and the rest as they say...the only extra I had fitted was the challenge rear grill

2. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Robbo,

I noticed on the F website today that the car was sold. It is an excellent car. I must have swayed between new and that car at least a dozen times. I'm still glad I went the new route but I know equally that either decision would have been right. It was a very close call. Perhaps I will get a chance to see it again in the future. Enjoy your driving over the next six months or so - I will enjoy looking forward to mine, but I know there will be days I will wish I had taken a different decision.

Happy motoring.

Ken

3. Robbo

Robbo Karting

Feb 16, 2004
    Financially it's a 50/50. I reckon to lose 10-12K over a year, and the same on a new one so it remains 'as broad as it is long' in my opinion. The dealers say it's less but cynical as I may be..I'm out of a 911 into the 360, totally different experience. 911 quicker point to point, totally functional but nowhere near the experience of a 360. Both decisions were right, a new one with that anticipation building will be fantastic. Enjoy.