'Victory by Design' nightmare.... | FerrariChat

'Victory by Design' nightmare....

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by EspritSE, Dec 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EspritSE

EspritSE Formula Junior

Dec 1, 2003
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Craig
    To keep it short, I asked my better half for three of the V.b.D. dvd's for X-mas. After initially placing the order online, she called a couple days after to make sure they would be here for the holidays. They could not find the e-order, so she placed it again on the phone. Followed up again two days later to see if they shipped, and they lost the info again. OK, one last chance.... Here is our info AGAIN!!! Please ship the order now so it will be here for X-mas. Last follow up the next day, and guess what. THEY FAWKING LOST IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!.
    Needless to say, I won't be watching them this year...

After all this madness, no apology. We cancelled the order, and all Miguel could say was "OK, bye"

Anyone else had such terrible customer service from them? They only sell six products!!!!

Well, at least the Ferrari edition was on SPEED last night.....

Criag

2. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Definitely not what I wanted to hear! Sorry about your experience. After seeing some of the "bonus footage" on last night's episode, I was excited to order the Ferrari, Porsche and Jaguar episodes today.

Now I'm not.

Why is basic customer service such a long lost art?

3. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Did I just get lucky? Got mine (Ferrari, Alfa, Maserati) on Sat by FedEx.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    It's not, they just don't have ME working for them... :)