vintage lamborghini exhuast | FerrariChat

vintage lamborghini exhuast

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by redferrarispyder, Oct 23, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. redferrarispyder

redferrarispyder Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2007
    what would be the best option am restoring a espada s3 want to hear that nice carby v12!
    maybe ansa not loud enough??

2. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    Have a fabricator make you a custom exhaust.

3. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    I am running deleted mufflers on my Jarama GT. Brutal and wonderful sound. However, at some point, I will purchase a set of Ansa mufflers to be with the car.

4. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    #4 staatsof, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    I have the factory original on my S2 with new Ansa tips and you can hear plenty with it stock.

I wouldn't want it any louder. You'll hear it just find in places like sound walls on freeways and tunnels. Oh my lord. There ARE some engineering issues with the stock systems connections near the headers though so if you go custom seek out the advice of Bob Huber and Laust who are both on here occasionally as well as over on the VLG forums. The seem to have solved that problem. I'll let them describe the details but basically the entire system hangs on Vibrachoc spring mounts as does the tranny and when you're driving you can watch the shifter bob up and down. That stresses the connections up front.

Bob S.

5. EMILIO

EMILIO F1 Veteran

Feb 23, 2006
    Italia
    i sent you a PM about this

regards

Emilio

6. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    #6 thedoc, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    be careful not to purchase the NEW Ansa system if your looking for originality . its not the same . Does not look the same or by all accounts sound the same . I had my originals reconstructed by RM here in Canada for less money that the new incorrect Ansas would have been . they used mild steel ( stainless deadens the sound) and drill micro holes near bottom of muffler packs to bleed water thereby preventing future rusting from the inside out . they then grafted on highly polished stainless tips so no flaking of chrome will ever reoccur . add original ANSA stickers and voila! Since I had the original set up I could compare looks and sound and its the same . The originals even have welded plates saying ( Lamborghini ) on them which I had them weld to the new packs .

Gary

Ps in this pic they sit a little to low I've since rectified but just love this pic anyway
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    #7 thedoc, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017