VIR with FCA April 10-11 2023 | FerrariChat

VIR with FCA April 10-11 2023

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by DCNSX, Mar 15, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Please join the FCA for two great days at Virginia International Raceway's 3.1 mile Full Course, on Monday-Tuesday April 10-11.
    * Small Run Groups - lots of track time- Four 30-minute sessions each day.
    * Instructors are provided for Beginners and available for Intermediate students.
    * Ferrari not required. FCA membership not required. Race cars are welcome.
    * Club dinner available Monday night on-site, followed by nightcap at the Club Villa
    * We'll have The Tavern / Connie's Pub open on-site on Sunday afternoon for early registration. After dinner, everyone is invited back to the Club Villa for a nightcap and cigars on the deck.
    * Lodging : IS available (but not on the website). You will need to email : [email protected]
    * Please share this information as needed.

For more information, reach out to SE Region Track Chair Howard Stanton at [email protected] or call/text 703.593.4273

to REGISTER, click here: https://ferrariclubofamerica-georgiach.regfox.com/vir-2023

wthensler likes this.
  2. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    Really hope it's a great turn out! This is always a great event with good friends and amazing cars. I've instructed for years at these and met some fantastic people. Don't hesitate to come out as a first-timer!

3. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    I’m coming up Sat night or Sunday, staying at Villa Carhedral near VIR and will run both days. I’m bringing a surprise……

4. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
  5. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Wanted also to give a big shout out to PETER@TEAM AI from Automotive International out of Charlotte. Peter and his group were co-sponsors and not only supported this event, but provided free trackside service. They were able to read a code my Challenge car threw during today’s session. Also, @c4b4the04 was out there instructing, having a wonderful time and showing us how to track a car properly.

Lots of really great folks and no incidents to speak of, which says a lot about the group and their well maintained cars.

Hope to see some of you at Watkins Glen in May!

Gh21631, c4b4the04 and Thecadster like this.