News

Visiting the Ferrari Factory?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by PineChris, Aug 12, 2019.

1. PineChris

PineChris Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ive been to the Museo, but would like to visit the factory. Any ideas what the best way to go about this is?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Owners can arrange it thro local main dealer and/or FNA - look up any of the many previous threads for additional information eg what to do in the area and/or who can accompany etc

3. 4_Eff_Sake

4_Eff_Sake Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2016
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
  4. PineChris

PineChris Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I will speak to my dealer here then. I only own a Testarossa so they may not be so inclined as to help .

Tito1969 likes this.
  5. xplodee

xplodee Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    My guess is your going to be SOL but I’m in the same boat as you and would love to hear a positive outcome

6. tonyswfla

tonyswfla Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2007
    Florida
    should not be an issue

7. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    So long as you have an active relationship with that dealer, it shouldn’t be a problem. I’m a long time service customer with my local dealer, but have yet to buy a car from them. There was no issue at all. (Chatting with Sr. about tracking the cars probably didn’t hurt. He did get a bit of a glint in his eyes over that.)

But if you have no real relationship with them, that would be a little different.

8. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    And if you go, the Planet Hotel is pretty basic but really nice enough, and this is the view we got from our room.

And we ran into Brendan Hartley at breakfast on his way across the street to sim duties on Friday morning.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Manda racing and Y not like this.
  9. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    OP - use the search function in a few of the forums here (this one, travel, silver is subscribed). There are many helpful threads on how to get into the tour and all of the logistics (where to stay, what to see, where to eat and more).