VR Supercar - New show in VR (Virtual Reality) Lotus/Aston/McLaren | FerrariChat

VR Supercar - New show in VR (Virtual Reality) Lotus/Aston/McLaren

Discussion in 'British' started by Jet-X, Jul 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Hello,

Working on a new show in virtual reality. 3 Episodes shot (not yet released), but so far all Italian cars. Looking to produce a few episodes with Lotus (any), McLaren (any), and Aston Martin (any), as well as the slim chance there's an XJ220 someone wants to volunteer.

In a nutshell, the show is an overview of a specific car from the owners perspective (what it's like to own, drive, the positives, negatives, etc). Takes about an hour to shoot, then edited down to about 10 minutes an episode (and if content is really compelling, it's split into two 10 minute episodes).

You can see the trailer for it here (no Facebook account required):

Facebook unfortunately compresses the **** out of the video so it looks worse there than what it will eventually be broadcast in (minimum 4K VR, up to 8K via YouTube and supported headsets).

If interested, send me a PM - very painless, and no, I don't drive your car (the appeal is from the owners perspective, not a 3rd party, i.e. mine). Had a couple FChatters already with Ferrari's, would like a broader spectrum. If you have another car that's not listed, drop me a line, I want to cover a broad spectrum of cars, and rather than spam all the sub-forums, starting here first.

Thanks!

Dom likes this.