Want to master polyphasic sleep - any pointers? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Want to master polyphasic sleep - any pointers?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by SuperVixen, May 5, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. norcal2

norcal2 F1 Veteran

Id say my borderline/bi bolar ex would give your ex a run for their money! After that relationship I needed a mind re-set! I do meditate and nap 10-15 minutes every day at lunch...it works wonders for the rest of the day..

2. SuperVixen

SuperVixen Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2007
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Super Vixen
    Maybe we should introduce them.:p I'm sure he's on the prowl for his next victim, ugh.
    One of my healers taught me an energy exchange meditation which is a way to give people energy back, especially to past significant others. I will admit I haven't been doing it regularly, but realize I need to. It works, at least on my end when I've done it.
    Unfortunately, I have noticed a pattern of my ex partners not being able to move on for me, lasting several years. I find it odd behavior as these are all older regular appearing men. I gave one closure finally after almost 5 years several weeks ago. At least it felt that way when we reconnected. I wish nothing but peace to people I have had relations with in the past that are no longer. I don't have a single bone in my body that wishes ill will to anyone, including the most recent sociopath.