Want to see some AWESOME pics from this weekend?? | FerrariChat

Want to see some AWESOME pics from this weekend??

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Huskerbill, Oct 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Go to the Lambo section and go to "Dells run pics". Some of the coolest pics around. It was a GREAT drive and a great route picked by Minte!!

By the way, for your reference, I am in the 3rd pic down in my 328 with Minte's Lambo showing up in the reflection of my car. Dang is that a cool pic!!!

For the record, we were doing about 100 at the time of the pic and I was pointing to him and laughing... ;-)

2. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    What no Cops? I know you were taking the backroads but the Police seem relentless in that area, ( Rockton to the Dells. ) I guess they only go after the people with "other" plates. Can't blame them, I always cringe at the sight of myself being passed while cruise control is set at 80mph by a minivan filled with kids and swerving lane to lane back from Mt. Olympus. Does the parent know what he's risking? I hope the relentless cops teach him a lesson. For every deer lying on the side of the road there are also signs of truck tire squeals and blow outs. I trust that you were careful, and lucky that the cops were off site. But keep this in mind for anyone else not sporting a WI plate: that road is a police and accident haven.

RocketBoy

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    You had a great collection of cars. That Lambo stole the show eh? Is the Viper tuned at all? I would think that a tricked out Viper can lay waste to the Lambo, ( no knock on either car just the way things work out stock vs tuned. ) Some of those snap shots are pretty sharp including the one of Bill waving at high speed... and the Ferrari is looking great. I hope none of you hit the bingo tables.

Only 160? Well if the road was clear I probably would have had the record. But to what gain? Risking my life is never good and I don't want to be rewarded by a free boxing lesson from the midwest's resident tough guy.

RocketBoy

4. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Ha!!

I had never seen this post until just now......

Nice!!

Hey, you gotta plan to come up for my charity event I am putting together in the spring. We should have a similar collection of cars and more. And then I am going to drag your butt up for the BRIC at Road America...

Sorry about the lack of response till now. But hey, it only took me a MONTH to see it!!!

;-)

5. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Oh yeah......

No, the Viper wasn't tuned. I think the Lambo would have taken her. I was shocked at how torquey the Lambo actually was. It took off and pulled away form me at the lights like a Vette. And then kept pulling away....like a Lamborghini!!!