Wanted: 348 Bypass Pipes | FerrariChat

Wanted: 348 Bypass Pipes

Discussion in '348/355' started by RandyT, Feb 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RandyT

RandyT Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2016
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy T
    I'm looking for a set of 348 cat bypass pipes in excellent.

Randy

2. Alec Stock

Alec Stock Rookie

Mar 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alec Stock
    Randy,

I can supply brand new bypass pipes for 348.
    £330.00

Best
    Vintage-Ferrari

3. RandyT

RandyT Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2016
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy T
    Thanks, but I just purchased a set from Superformance in the UK for £195.00.

4. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Randy, let me know how they turn out... and the exhaust smell afterwards.

I bought the same but they're still in the box.

5. RandyT

RandyT Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2016
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy T
    Hi Wade!

I love them! The sound is incredible, like an old F1 car. It does seem a little more responsive. But I didn't notice any excessive exhaust smell since they've been on.

Funny story with the new exhaust... When I drove into the last local Ferrari event a few weeks ago, every person there was staring at my car as I drove in wondering what the heck it was. It was a funny site. After I parked I had people asking me what my exhaust was. I simply told them... stock headers, Nouvalari Supersport exhaust and test pipes. That's it!

They where very easy to put on. Simply lift up the back of the car and remove the rear tires. I didn't remove the muffler, just loosen the bolts to it so it would swing away. Be sure the really, really soak all the bolts and nuts with WD40 overnight. That really helped. Oh, also when you're putting it back together, be sure to put anti-seize on the threads of the O2 sensor and the other tube-thingy without touching the sensor ends.

Wade, let me know if you need any more info. You can always call me if you wanted.

It sounds like this now:

Randy

alexjack likes this.