Wanted: red, 89-91 348ts Texas car | FerrariChat

Wanted: red, 89-91 348ts Texas car

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Husker, Jan 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I'm in Amarillo, and would sure like to find one in good shape and at a reasonable price. If you have one or know of one, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
  3. redcar1

redcar1 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    austin, tx
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I've sent you a pm.
    Mark McKenzie

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    ha! So there you are Mark! I was actually going to point him your way, but didn't want to offend you by saying your car is up for grabs. But never know if you are too pleased with the 550's 12 to remove the 8 from your stable.

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Uh oh, Mark is your car 'up for grabs'?

Lambo Dallas has a very nice 348TS, but I'd imagine it's pricey.

6. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

Lambo wants $57K for theirs I believe. too much.

7. redcar1

redcar1 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    austin, tx
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I do adore my 348, and the 550 is a totally different automobile. I think they're very complimentary, but if my Ford guy comes through, I may need to sell one mid engine V8 to make room for another.....

Collin, I pm'd you with some pix and more details. If you can find someone who needs to sell the car you want, it would probably be a better deal; but if you can't find the right car, there might be a good fit for both of us.

Mark McKenzie

8. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    *hominahominahomina*

9. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Mark, if your Ford guy comes through, I might need to make a trip to Austin! :D

10. 3DMotorsports

3DMotorsports Rookie

Jan 5, 2004
    We've gt an '89, Red/Tan leather, with 13K miles. We just purchased it for use as a rental, but we'd sell it for the right price. Let me know.

David

11. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    it helps to learn a little bit more on who you are. here's the link to your site: http://www.3-dmotorsports.com also, include a number, or some other contact information. it helps get the word out quicker.

12. 3DMotorsports

3DMotorsports Rookie

Jan 5, 2004
    Appreciate the concern. I just didn't want to come across as arrogant so early in my existence on the board. I figured I'd wait and be welcomed before I started the onslaught of solicitation;) Anyway, We at 3-D can locate cars for those pressed for time. Thanks again.

David

13. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    David, feel free to contact me at (806) 356-8442 about your 348. Sounds interesting. thanks.

Collin Hays

14. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    Collin, you have been looking for a car for quite a while now. Did you sell your 308 yet? Good luck with your search.

15. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere

Thanks for the reply. Still looking for a 348 deal out there. And my 308's for sale (see FerrariAds). If you see or hear of any possibilities let me know! thanks!

16. ragtop

ragtop Rookie

Feb 9, 2003
    I've seen the 348 at 3D and it looks clean. Fair mileage and they are storing it under cover. If you need any more details, feel free to ask me. I work up the street from it.