Wanted... | FerrariChat

Wanted...

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by sicilian, Apr 9, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sicilian

sicilian Rookie

Nov 17, 2003
    Looking for a black/tan 355 coupe, preferably a 6-speed. They are hard to find, but I'm hoping someone in the Southeast may have one for sale. Also possibly interested in a black/tan 550 or 360 coupe.

2. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Check PMs...

3. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    there was a nice black 355 for sale not to long ago by FFcobra. i think h emight have sold it.....

4. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Yes he did sell that 355 coupe. That was a stellar driving 355! Be sure to use Ferrari Market Letter and ebay, tons of cars there.

5. sicilian

sicilian Rookie

Nov 17, 2003
    I've been looking in FML, the internet, magazines, dealers, etc. I'm pretty picky about what I want so it makes for a tough search. I was hoping someone here knows of one. I don't plan on buying it sight unseen so it would be nice if there was one near.

6. 38 Off

38 Off Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Pace, FL
    Full Name:
    Phil Crain
    I have a 97 black/tan 6 sp., very clean. I have toyed with going to a 430, but seeing as I drive them, haven't decided if I wanted to take the milage hit with that much $. Anyway, if you are interested, let me know and we can discuss it.

7. 38 Off

38 Off Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Pace, FL
    Full Name:
    Phil Crain
    Just noticed you only have 3 posts, so will let you know that if you click on my "38 Off", it will take you to a pic of the car. Also, I am in the Pensacola, FL area.