warm up regulators | FerrariChat

warm up regulators

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Capt. Rich, Jun 7, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Capt. Rich

Capt. Rich Karting

Jun 9, 2008
    Palm City, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Richard Baumgart
    Has anyone rebuilt the WURs on a BBi? I found a company, T&S Engineering that sells a rebuild kit. It appears to be high quality and made in Germany.

2. mexicruiser

mexicruiser Karting

Aug 28, 2012
    Full Name:
    Jon
    #2 mexicruiser, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    In my case (done a year ago) I disassembled, cleaned and adjusted, there is a lot of info about this here and on other forums (many cars like MB or VW had the same system). I think I only replaced the seal on the housing and an o ring, these are pretty solid devices. Things to look out for are: avoid scratching the metallic diaphragm, checking the screen filters on the fittings for debris and being careful not to damage the electric connections during disassembly. Some info I used http://b2resource.com/PDFs/wurfix.pdf.
    You will need the fuel pressure gauge kit to make adjustments (lots of install/remove) and do both wurs, since they are bridged the pressure will always be set by the one that is adjusted lower

3. ago car nut

ago car nut F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2008
    Madison Ohio
    Full Name:
    David A.
    What units to look for in junk yard? Cars with similar units as TR?

4. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    have a look at the WUR, there is a bosch number. with this number you may go to a bosch dealer and he may look in what cars this WUR ist inside. but when you not know a bosch dealer then you may get problems to find out. or have a look in the internet with this bosch number