Warning - 308 radiator - ebay | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Warning - 308 radiator - ebay

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by samtheclip, Aug 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I still say it is our obligation as temporary curators of the art that is a Ferrari to keep them stock and to replace and/or rebuild worn and broken items with OEM ones whenever possible. Otherwise, in the decades to come the cars will end up a mix-matched accumulation of parts unrelated to the original art that made the Ferrari an object of desire to begin with .

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Frank, let em modify away...just makes your example that more interesting and valuable. I have to agree, there is nothing wrong with the stock Ferrari radiators....just get the thing rodded out or recored if it is not operating correctly. 308's that overheat have plugged radiators, bad fans or fan switches or some combination of all three.

3. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    If he was sent the 'wrong' radiator, I'm wondering which Ferrari radiator doesn't have mounting holes?

4. samtheclip

samtheclip Karting

May 30, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam Pasceri

Don't forget about the missing hardware and drain plugs. I guess I had to buy those to. Gee, now do you see why I asked if he planned on ANY type of compensation?