Water...You need to read this. | FerrariChat

Water...You need to read this.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Apr 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    #1 PeterS, Apr 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University study.

Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or

Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

(No kidding, all of the above is true...)

Of course, too much water may have strange side effects ..........................................................................................
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I'm sorry.. what were you saying?

-Chris

3. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    speaking of headlights... 's why I drink water when I'm in the car, at work, on F-Chat...

Talk about jugs, though, wonder how small a gallon would look compared to those.

I think we need a special F-Chat program... a rather large influx of grant money, of course... special laboratories in a relaxing atmosphere... so we can take various subjects of different shapes, sizes and colors and subject them to rigorous exams. All in the name of science.

Not to worry, though... you can have sloppy seconds.