Website to show car design changes DURING an F1 season | FerrariChat

Website to show car design changes DURING an F1 season

Discussion in 'F1' started by Baracus250GT, Feb 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Baracus250GT

Baracus250GT Karting

Sep 14, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I’m looking for a website that shows comprehensively the small bodywork and aero changes made on the F1 cars from race to race during a season.

Specifically I’d like to track how the Ferrari SF90 (2019 car) changed in smaller details after the first race in Australia (and to know at what race they introduced each change). E.g; what they remodelled, added, removed etc. Preferably with good comparison photos of those areas of the car before and after.

Does anyone know of such a site, that goes thoroughly into these technical details?

Thanks in advance!

2. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Not sure if such a '1-stop-shop' exists that has exactly what you're looking for, but a couple starting points you might find useful...

The Giorgio Piola blog...you're probably familiar with his excellent tech illustrations (he is an occasional poster here too)
    On his website there's usually a brief article after each GP talking about the the notable aero and tech updates to the cars...

https://www.giorgiopiola.com/blogs/articles

Also check out...

The SF90 forum thread on F1 Technical...100+ forum pages of posts cataloguing the various tech updates throughout the season (lots of photos)

https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27912

ktu likes this.
  3. Baracus250GT

Baracus250GT Karting

Sep 14, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thank you very much for the tips. That will keep me busy!

I do know Giorgios drawings, yes! They are exactly what I need. Just need to trawl back through his articles now to hopefully find them!

I didn’t know he had something to do with watches and most of his articles seem about that. Maybe just a filler for him in the F1 off-season!

I knew a 1-stop-shop was too much wishful thinking.

Thanks again!

If anyone else does have any suggestions, I’m still all ears :)