Welcome Home! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Welcome Home!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by PineChris, Oct 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    By the way, let's not turn this link into some BS pricing debate. This is Chris's link to share the beautiful car that he bought with us. I think we should respect that

2. lear60man

lear60man Formula 3

May 29, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Congrats Chris! I know you have been looking for a white TR for quite a while. She is my cars twin down to the mileage when I bought her (now 14,XXX) miles. PM me if you wanna chat about things Ive done etc.

PineChris likes this.
  3. lear60man

lear60man Formula 3

May 29, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Christian
    I left my exhaust in stock form. Way too much work to swap it back and forth to pass smog. The guys who smog my car do the cars at Auto Gallery and are finicky.

4. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    that could get cheap for the dealer if the car will not run right and the garage is working 1 year on the car :)

vincenzo and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  5. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i agree

6. PineChris

PineChris Formula 3

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I hear you. Ive been looking for a long time, and If I wanted a red or a black one I would of had a TR long ago. I ended up back on the trail of this car, after I had a deal wrapped up on a white/red Testa that was supposed to have 11k miles. After we came to terms it turned out the car had 16k miles , so I wanted to renegotiate . The car was also sitting for long periods and had spotty service. They declined , and the car went through auction. After seeing it do $114k at Manheim, I figured I was pretty safe with this car, especially knowing the dealer that bought it was servicing it, and then will be putting it up for-sale again. I also know the red interior is much more rare than the tan, but I prefer the tan. I plan to keep this car for a very long time so I will address any and all issues it has, and any that may come up in the future.

7. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    swapping exhausts on the TR is about the easiest thing to do. Might take an hour.

8. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Love the car!! Very sharp. Looks to be in excellent condition.

PineChris likes this.