For Sale - Welcome to my Storefront: Special and Rare Ferrari Memorabilia - inc. F1 Car Engine and Body Parts, | Page 3 | FerrariChat

For Sale Welcome to my Storefront: Special and Rare Ferrari Memorabilia - inc. F1 Car Engine and Body Parts,

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Russ H, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Amazing items... can you provide a price list?

2. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks.
    PM sent.

3. thehick

thehick Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 18, 2006
    VA
    Can you send a price list? Thanks.

4. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    PM sent.

5. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  6. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  7. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  8. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  9. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    Sold - Thank You.

10. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  11. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    Sold - Thank You.

12. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  13. Fmuto42

Fmuto42 Karting

Jul 19, 2015
    Downingtown, PA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Can you send me what you have?

14. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    PM sent.

15. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  16. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  17. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  18. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
  19. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    Sold - Thank You.

20. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    The sellers sold me $11K of broken items....Stay away from them as they are VERY dishonest and I'll spend $100K to recover my $11K to teach people like this a lesson. They are absolutely intellectually dishonest! Did anyone else get damaged items like I did?

The said UPS packaged the items but after speaking with the UPS store I learned that the Houser's packed it themselves knowing full and well the items were broken. They didn't want UPS to open what they had already wrapped knowing full and well the broken items would have been discovered. I received four boxes ALL in perfect external condition so this further validates my position.

You get what you give in life Russ & Tracy Houser!

21. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    btw...i highly doubt a single signature is authentic!

22. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    Absolutely untrue!!! Beware of Roger Mody!

UPS is putting together a response to Roger Mody's false claims!

23. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    I'll let the pictures tell the tale and let others come to their own conclusions. I had a VERY long chat with the UPS store Manager you worked with and how YOU didn't want them to unwrap the items YOU had wrapped BEFORE taking it to the UPS store to have sent to me. Instead YOU just had them a little more bubble wrap on the items and said to me in an email that they wrapped it-which I'm happy to post if you want to dispute this fact as well. I spoke to the manager today and he was appalled by the duplicitous manner in which you sent these items to me. Furthermore the four boxes sent to me were in perfect condition and UPS is coming to inspect the boxes over the next day or two so let's see what they say and I'll be sure to update others on FCHAT on their findings.

It's really a shame that you would use forums like this to take advantage of people!

In any events pictures don't lie BUT you do! I've opened a case against you on PayPal and also how you asked to be paid as Family & Friends to avoid paying fees for shipping and insurance and that's precisely why I didn't do it for the memorabilia because you'll now be held liable for the damaged items and my case will be stronger AFTER the UPS findings so it's amusing for you to say UPS is putting a response together to affirm my false claims.

Russell, I'm afraid you got your pants stuck around your ankles on this matter and I promise you I'll protect my interest and that of others to have scammers like you stop conducting business like this.

I anxious to read your reply to the pictures....:)

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. Russ H

Russ H Karting

Oct 2, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    Rodger Mody’s untrue claims and slanderous and libelous accusations can be proven untrue.

Please feel free to ask the specific UPS store yourself:

Vanita Mistry

Phone: (209) 830-5044

Email: [email protected]

Unfortunately 2 of the larger of a total of 5 items he bought were damaged during shipment which we have no control over and all items were professionally packaged and fully insured by UPS. We used a new plastic bag only around these two items to protect the signatures on the base from scratches during shipment, UPS handled all other packing and shipping. We were helping him to find solutions by contacting people in Asia as well as people here in the states to repair those items inadvertently broken during shipment. Apparently we weren’t acting fast enough and he wrote that he lost interest in one of the items and then we receive this review.

I demand a full and complete retraction of the untrue slanderous and accusations. We have proof to support our positon with individuals as well as written and photographic evidence.

I hold you, Roger Mody responsible for any personal or professional damage this may cause in the future to my reputation and character as well as any potential lost sales of Ferrari memorabilia.

You are not only looking for the insurance money but now want full payment back for even the undamaged items.

Whatever your end goal was I hope it was worth it.

R&T H.