Well guys I’m back, and now... | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Well guys I’m back, and now...

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by 1taliantrash, Jul 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I think he just bought a f40 now so he must be busy; he got it for under 300k;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulchua likes this.
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I offered an olive branch to 1italiantrash in good faith. He wants to talk cars, let's talk cars: so I asked him did he get the car from a private party/dealer, mileage, and price? (not questions that peer into a man's soul here)

He's logged in and seen the post, but back to the secret agent man routine; refusing to talk about the car in the very thread *he* started to talk about the car.

Good grief.

3. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    he's like the hunt brothers cornering the silver market, if he shares his sources, he's afraid he will lose thee monopoly he has on the sub $50k 550 maranello market

paulchua and Il Tifoso like this.
  4. 1taliantrash

1taliantrash Karting
    BANNED

Dec 30, 2017
    Haha exactly, can’t reveal too much info!
    I wish I got a f40 for $300k, I know a couple guys that bought them at that price but it was over 10years ago.

5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Keep in mind, I believe him. The lowest last sale I saw at Auction this year I saw was at Amelia Island for 78,400. The highest non-reserve meeting bid I saw was 56K at Goodwood Fesitvlia of Speed this year, so while not selling, that was what the market offered at that time/place.

6. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    It's cool, although may I suggest in the future if you plan on starting a thread talking about your car, that you actually talk about your car. A charades thread might work better in the off-topic forum.