Well guys,I'm goin' in....... | FerrariChat

Well guys,I'm goin' in.......

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Feb 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Tommorrow Morning at 7:00Am is my scheduled Back Surgery. Finally,but,Bittersweet. Been trying to avoid it,but has become neccesary. I really hope that it will help me out,even the slightest.

Will be back on FChat sometime next week. Take care,all.

P.S. :( ...JUST in case... My Son Frankie gets my 308 should I encounter an untimely demise. Help My Wife preserve it for him.:)

2. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Best of luck, Frank!! See you soon!

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    good luck, dude! make sure your surgery isn't scheduled at the same time as any castration operations - it stinks when they get the operating rooms mixed up!

:)

doody.

4. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Ah! Frankie baby! All the best wishes for you and quick turnaround. Check back in as soon as you can.

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Thanks alot,Guys. I'm the first one scheduled,so,should be alright. Hey,my Doc is a fellow Ferrari owner. He assured me that he's gonna fix me up so that I can get driving as soon as possible.:)

Yes,thanks for that info.,Doody. I already had a Vasectomy,so,anything else that they either remove or repair on me will definitely be a plus! :)

6. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    Hey Frank,

Good luck with your surgery, i'm sure everything will be fine, you'll be running circles around the rest of us old folks soon..

My car is finishing it's surgery up either wednesday or thursday with a Tubi being put on... :)

Now is the time do get all work done, rather on your car or your body, while the weather is still not drivable... :)

Let me know if you need anything while recovering, like coming by and dusting that 308 off for you... ;)

Tod

7. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Best of luck with your surgery Frank!

8. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    All the best Frank. Thinking of you. Hope you'll be back on your feet in no time!