What brand headers is this? | FerrariChat

What brand headers is this?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Snapshift, Sep 11, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Snapshift

Snapshift Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 31, 2020
    Centralia IL
    Full Name:
    Lyle D. Pahnke
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Only owned this 430 for 3 mos now and am replacing plugs. I knew it had the original headers replaced but maintenance records do not state any mfg names etc. Anyone with and ideas recognize this type header? The muffler is stock SS box. Other questions are should I have this tuned to maximize performance with headers or is this something that may have been done? It was originally a California car, then NM then TX and now IL. I had heard that CA cars are detained somewhat for emission control. Not here in IL. IMHO it runs fine but obviously I don’t have a lot of experience with these automobiles and their potentials. Was also thinking about adding the solid state relays that control the shifts, but it may not be worth the money and effort to do this for minimal or perceived gains. Any advice appreciated. 2005 F1 430/ wi 18k miles. Don’t know status of clutch life but was told 60 % art purchase. What would you do? Leave well enough alone? Thanks again.

2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    Changing the manifolds only adds a few HP, my Capristos are a work of art but dont add much. Yours are not capristo that much i do know. No idea of maker but would fit a set of insulation blankets

Snapshift likes this.
  3. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    those most likely look to be Fabspeed, with the 4 into 1 merge..

also if you can look under the car, there is usually a Fabspeed logo plate welded on, near where it bolts to the cat.

Snapshift likes this.
  4. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    cld be topspeed or agency power too, no?

Snapshift likes this.
  5. Snapshift

Snapshift Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 31, 2020
    Centralia IL
    Full Name:
    Lyle D. Pahnke
    Will all header heat shield bags fit most headers, or are they specific for their respective make? Thanks.

6. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    We just used fapspeed blankets on topspeed headers

Snapshift likes this.