what can I do if I think a Private Inv is following me? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

what can I do if I think a Private Inv is following me?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JimSchad, Jul 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355guy

F355guy Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Full Name:
    John P.
    Go to a restaurant, order some food for him while he's waiting outside. Have the waiter go out and bring it to him. Then sneak outside really fast while the waiter is handing him the food. Stick some bananna's into his exhaust pipe and voila!

2. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    You know what, what you realy need is a bit of good old fasion anti survalance, not do it yourself room sweeping equipment, becourse it takes a trained man ( like my self) hours to clean a room correctly with electronic equipment and wooden tooth pics. With out going into this to deeply i will tell you a good way to flush out an x-ray. Put aside a day for the following exersise.You want to involve a frend who can be trusted and talk to him in a sucure location. Your plan is to spend the day moveing around areas in your home town and a little outer. Your frend will act as your anti survalance. This means that your frend will him self follow you at a great distance on the other side of the road even,(remember he knows where you are going and the places you will be visiting, so you cant loose him). Then every location you visit ie: hotel, your anti survalance frend will then take the photo discreatly of the next 10 people who follow you or your family in, along with pics of the surrounding area. Then when you leave he will wait and do it again to every one who leaves after you. You then go to your next RV and do the same. Also include "choke points", these are points that you know of in your area that force the X-ray out in to the open like alley ways and even quite parks. Remember all the time your anti-survalance guy is snapping away.At no time must you and your anti-sur guy look at each other or speak together...in fact you dont even know him, becourse if the X-ray has an anti-anti-survalance oppo, you will be F###D. Infact you may want to hire another trained anti-survalance oppo, if your frend thinks he cant be a convincing stranger.
    Now this can be done for one day or as many as you like, then at the end of the exorsice you get together with your anti-sur and look at the pics....who keeps turning up in shot?? Now this will curtinly draw out some one who is not pro and some one who is indeed pro if he is working alone. But and this is a big but, if the x-ray has anti-anti-survalance he has backing from a big outfit, so you need to pay your tax bill or a CPO. I have tried to explain this very very simply, becourse of my backgroung in Survalance and anti-survalance it can and does get very very in depth, like with eye contact, footwear and reflection tecniqes. Hey i would not bother with the police un les they have a special ops department, if the USA is any thing like the UK, people think the bobby on the beat can turn his hand to anything, er and even the bobby think that as well. No use survalance pros both cirvilians and police special ops if you can get them to work for you. Remember you may only get one chance to bring the X-ray out, if he sniffs anything suspect( this includes dougnuts) he will disapear deeper.
    I know to some people reading this, this may seem like i am scare mungering, but i have done many anti-survalance jobs for clients who have been marked for hit or kidnap and i have had sucsesful conclusions, well hey i do get paid by a national bank on a K.N.R policy, And if it was important enugh for jim to ask question i will give him the benifit of my expereance.
    Hey now thats over lets all get back to our little rosey sunshine lives, LOL!

3. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

LOL!!!

4. Prova7

Prova7 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    DamonB
    Shouldn't a guy with experience in the surveillance industry know how to spell "surveillance"?

Is that an English (as in England) spelling?

5. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
  6. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Jim,

At least give us a clue? Does it have something to do with one of your business ventures?

7. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Wouldn't it be better for the friend to arrive at said destinations several minutes before Jim so that, if Jim's follower's are right behind him, his friend could get pictures of everyone...? Then he could leave right before Jim and head to the next place... Maybe even take a shorter route...

Even better, get a few friends and do the following:

You all agree on a certain destination, a mall perhaps or a hotel. Friend one goes to the location with camera. Friend two goes to location, parks at opposite end from which you'll enter and waits. After friends 1 and 2 are in position, you take a cab to the mall. Enter. Rush through, go out opposite end, get in car with friend 2, take off. Friend one sits and takes pictures of people for the next ten to sixty minutes, observing their behaviors, seeing who stays and who goes... Maybe even get a friend inside or at the other end to take pictures as well... Follower might sit there all damn day like a butt head or go inside after a while...

If you have reason to believe that someone's got creepy crawlers in your communication device(s), don't you think they might be tracking your internet moving and maybe even watching this site, as well...?

In any case, i'm sorry to hear that someone's all up in your ****, i hope you get the bastard(s)...

8. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    You've gotten alot of suggestions, but let me put a couple things into context: first, i recommend hiring the most powerful criminal lawyers in your town, and have them hire some counter-intelligence folks. I think before you personally go ripping bugs out of your walls or flowerpots, once you have established their presence using professionals, this might then become part of a coordinated effort with law enforcement. If it is a private citizen who undertook this, and not law enforcement, you could turn the tables on your nemesis. But, this requires a little strategic thinking, counter moves that are not obvious or so noisy as to make it look like you are doing the same thing your adversary is; if its a business issue, there could well be additional criminal implications to such illicit snooping. The advantage of hiring the lawyer to hire the people you need is that your conversations are cloaked in an atty-client privilege, so long as you and the lawyer are doing nothing illegal, and the lawyer can guide you thru the process. I say hire the best, only because they will have been down this road more than a few times, and in addition you want somebody with juice in case you need the authorities to step in; in fact, they might actually appreciate the favor of handing them a sexy case on a platter. Publicity is not easy to control if you get that far, though.

9. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I only gave that as an egsample, there are many ways to do it, your theory is just spliting hairs. I was giveing the opinion of what someone like myself would do, infact Jim did not even have to visit any hotels he could just go for a long walk, if his anti-survalance guy knew what he was doing the X-ray would be drawn out. Well theres another option, there are many, it all gets the job done.

10. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Prova7, do you know why i spell survalance like this?? becourse i can. I am not a great speller, big deal. But i get the job done, thats why i am very sucsesful in my kind of work. Do you think a client whos name i cant spell cares,when he hires me to protect his ass.

11. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    I doubt you client(s) could give a shiet. I constantly have to retype me post because of my spelling and poor typing skills. Pecking with four fingers and missing keys. Spell check would be good to have on Fchat.

BTW- With evasive manuvering, I would know in a couple of miles if someone was following me. Then I would contact the police and get it sorted.

12. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    You use 4 fingers, F##K i can only use one, sometimes i use two but it makes me head hurt.

13. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Good 'ol John Wayne justice...YO!

DL

14. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Would anyone have a good reason to follow you?

IE, are you doing anything wrong?