What car should I get for a daily driver? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What car should I get for a daily driver?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by arachnyd, Sep 25, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Thanks for the ownership insight. Glad to hear it's treated you relatively well. They are beautiful cars.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

2. m5shiv

m5shiv Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Shiv
    To be honest, I do feel a Panamera Turbo with Vivid Racing Tune (600 HP) calling me......

3. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Lots of factors involved in picking a dd. Weather a problem? Scratch the older Qporte as they are only 2wd-same problem with the Challenger. Panamera? Unfortunately P-car build quality isn't what it once was and at the end of the day you have to look at it-one of the ugliest cars on the road imho. BMW? My non turbo E90 was nice despite some issues but the run flat tires, especially in cold weather, were unbearable. I really wanted to wait for the new Alfa Guilia but with the typical games being played by Marchionne about them coming in I ended up getting a great lease deal on a Lexus IS. Great dd and the dealer service has been exceptional as one would expect from Lexus. Maybe in 3 years Alfa will be here....

4. m5shiv

m5shiv Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Shiv
    Yes, the Panamera has got an ugly butt, but you can't see it when driving ! !

5. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Or just drive it at night! I'm a PCA member, want to like it a lot but the styling kills it. They have 2 SUVs, put a trunk on the panamera and call it a day.