what cars does cauley have in there show room | FerrariChat

what cars does cauley have in there show room

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by mr2speedracer, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr2speedracer

mr2speedracer Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    i am planing on going to take photos tomarrow and wanted to know what was in. someone told me they went last(i think) and they had a 612 and a 575, but the enzo and f40 are not there.

is this true?

2. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    The Enzo is there, as well as a few 575s. There are no 612s in any dealership anywhere. The F40 that we had got sold a few months ago.

3. mr2speedracer

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate

thanks, do you work there?if so i will see you around 2:) are there still ropes around the enzo?

4. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    Nice photography! I'm at Cauley about once per week and it took me about 30 seconds to realize your pics were taken there. :)

5. mr2speedracer

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
  6. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I noticed you have one of me behind our black 575!

You must be the guy who looks to be about 20 years old and was here for probably hours shooting photos.

I must say, you have a very good eye for photography. Those are some really nice shots!

7. mr2speedracer

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    thanks,yup well 18 but it is nice to seem older:) ya i was there for a long time, but since it took a hour and half to get there i thought i might as well take my time

8. mr2speedracer

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
  9. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Good write up, and again, excellent photos. I just might take you up on your offer. Do you study photography at school?

10. mr2speedracer

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    no not yet i am in high school still but next year i plan on going to case western(in Cleveland) and having a major in engineering and a minor in photography. but my dream job would be photographing for a magazine.

11. Sarc

Sarc Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    USA
    Hey Kidzan,
    What's the scoop with the brown 911SC you have over there?
    Year? Miles? $$?

Thanks,
    Sarc

12. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    That car belongs to the owner. It has just over 40k miles on it. I believe it is an '84, but I am not 100% sure. If you care to make an offer on it, I'll be more than happy to present it to him.

13. mr2speedracer

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    well im going to make a site with my photographes called speed-photos it is not up yet but it will be soon.

i wanted to have a page with my photos from the dealer(and one by me) thanking them for letting people take photos but i wanted to make sure it was ok to use the name on my site. if not it is ok i just wanted to make sure it was not a big deal

14. teflon

teflon Formula Junior

May 16, 2003
    Full Name:
    Greg A
    No SC for '84.

Greg A